Save 54% on admission to the top 5 Tampa Bay attractions with CityPASS.
Some attractions require reservations or have limited operating hours and days; see the CityPASS Travel Guide for details.
- Be among the first to discover the new MOSI and experience Connectus, the all new permanent exhibit that brings you face-to-face with the future, giving access to new technologies before they are released to the public.
- Experience 3D Printing the Future: The Exhibition, discover the story of the night sky in The Saunders Planetarium and become an aspiring astronaut in Mission: Moonbase.
- Let your creativity run wild in Idea Zone, where anyone can design and engineer hands-on projects. Then, challenge your senses on the 36-foot-high multi-level structure, featuring NEW obstacles that will get your adrenaline pumping!
MUSEUM OF SCIENCE & INDUSTRY
4801 E. Fowler Ave.
Tampa, Fl 33617
Open daily, 10am-5pm
Holiday hours subject to change.
Closed Thanksgiving and Christmas Day.
$2 off Planetarium: Discover the stars and gaze in awe at the Universe as you tour the night sky with a MOSI astronomer! CityPASS guests get $2 off.
Virtual Reality Simulator: Experience a spacewalk on the International Space Station or an underwater adventure among prehistoric creatures in 360 degrees. Cost for CityPASS guests: $8.
$2 off MOSI Sky Trail Ropes Course: Conquer your fears on this 36-foot-high multilevel structure, featuring 35 different elements. CityPASS guests get $2 off.
Advice for Visitors
- Guests should wear comfortable walking shoes and allow a minimum of 3 hours to enjoy all that MOSI has to offer.
- MOSI has safety protocols in place to ensure a safe environment for its guests and staff; learn more on their website.
Accessibility: Please see accessibility guide here. Wheelchairs are available on a first-come, first-served basis.
Parking/Transportation: Click here for information on parking, transportation and directions.
Groups: Groups of 15 or more: Call (813) 987-6000 or email email@example.com in advance of arrival.