Save 51% on admission to the top 5 Tampa Bay attractions with CityPASS.
- Be transported to Pantopia™, an elaborately-jeweled land that features thrilling rides and attractions, sensational new food and beverage options, exciting entertainment, shopping, a renovated indoor theater and more. Feel the thrill of Pantopia’s centerpiece and North America’s tallest freestanding drop tower, Falcon’s Fury. Like its bird of prey namesake, at the ride’s highest point, riders pivot 90 degrees in midair to a face-down dive position. An instant later they plunge 60 mph straight down.
- Experience a new breed of speed with Florida’s first triple launch coaster, Cheetah Hunt. This one-of-a-kind themed launch coaster climbs high above the African landscape and then races down along the ground and through a rocky gorge. With another burst of acceleration, guests leap over awestruck bystanders and head for home. It’s a 4,400-foot sprint that will take your breath away.
- Observe and even take part in the animal care experience in the state-of-the-art Animal Care Center.
- Come face-to-face with orangutans and test your strength in a tug of war with a Bengal tiger in Jungala. It’s an unforgettable adventure and an extraordinary mix of discovery and fun in the only jungle in the world that plays with you.
- Join everyone’s favorite Sesame Street friends at Busch Gardens® for a family-friendly African adventure filled with kid-size rides and cool water fun. Dip and dive through the desert on the Air Grover junior coaster. Climb and play in Elmo’s Tree House. Splash and refresh in Bert and Ernie’s fun-filled water play area. Watch your Sesame Street friends in African-inspired shows—and share a hug or a meal with these lovable characters.
- Experience the new Cobra's Curse, where you'll start with a one-of-a-kind vertical lift, reach speeds of 40 mph, and end with a free spin into frenzy!
BUSCH GARDENS TAMPA BAY
10165 N. McKinley Dr.
Tampa, FL 33612
Corner of Busch Boulevard and 40th Street
Open daily, 10am-6pm
Extended hours during select weekend, summer and holiday periods.
Check park hours before your visit.
Serengeti Safari: Grab a spot on a spacious open-air touring vehicle and trek across the wide and wild African Plain on an unforgettable Serengeti Safari®. See hundreds of fascinating animals and get up-close to some you can even feed by hand. Pricing varies seasonally.
Quick Queue: Bypass wait times at our major and most popular attractions. Limited quantities are available each day; seasonal pricing ranges from $19.99 to $45.99.
Adventure Island Discounted Admission: Show your mobile tickets or booklet coupon for discounted admission to Adventure Island water park. Cost for CityPASS holders: $25 (regular price $59).
Advice for Visitors
- See the animals at their most active: Visit habitats in the morning or evening when the weather is cooler.
- Stump the staff: Stop anyone in the park wearing a green shirt and a name tag, and ask them for a random fact about their favorite animal. The Zoo education staff members are experts on cool information about animals.
- Make a plan: Most people approach theme parks in clock-wise patterns. Start in the back of theme parks and work your way forward to beat the lines. If you want ride-specific merchandise, your best bet is to find it at the gift shop that is located closest to that attraction.
- Don’t get soaked: If you want to ride water rides but remain dry, you have two options: wear a poncho, or bring a spare change of clothes. Ponchos are available at all Busch Gardens® Tampa Bay gift shops. Use sandwich-sized plastic bags to keep cell phones, money and other valuables safe and dry while enjoying water rides. Or, take advantage of lockers located next to all major attractions to keep a change of clothes dry so you can enjoy the rest of your day without squishy shoes.
- Beat the crowd: Most guests eat lunch between 11am and 2pm, so plan on eating lunch earlier or later than usual. Peak meal times are the best times to beat the lines at your favorite rides like Cheetah Hunt® and SheiKra®.
- Beat the heat: Florida temperatures can get quite high – especially in the middle of the day – and the humid weather can drain your energy. Cool off by enjoying several misting fans located throughout the park and carry a water bottle with you to refill at water fountains located near every restroom. Don’t forget hats, sunglasses and sunscreen, and save water rides, air-conditioned attractions and shows for the mid-day heat.
- Busch Gardens Discovery Guide: Get real-time information about the park with the Busch Gardens Discovery Guide, with all sorts of helpful and valuable features to help you make the most of your day, like exclusive offers and deals, up-to-the-minute ride wait times and daily show times. You’ll also find an interactive map, fun photo frames, insider park tips, and more. Available now in the App Store and Google Play.
- Please note that some rides and attractions may close in case of inclement weather.
- Dining: Multiple dining options available.
- Gift Shops: Multiple shopping options available.
- Strollers: Available for rent.
Accessibility: Guest Relations is situated inside the park entrance at Adventure Outpost, on the left hand side as you enter the park. Guests with disabilities are welcome to stop by Guest Relations for any assistance they require. Wheelchairs are available for rent.