Save 51% on admission to the top 5 Tampa Bay attractions with CityPASS.
- Rediscover adventure on the Wetlands Trail inside the iconic glass panel dome filled with free flying birds, alligators, otters and even the invasive Burmese Pythons.
- Take a Journey to Madagascar and come face to face with ring-tailed lemurs, hissing cockroaches, colorful chameleons and much more!
- Touch stingrays and sharks at Stingray Beach.
- See over 2,000 coral reef residents including Sand Tiger Sharks, Sea Turtle and Moray Eels in the 500,000 gallon Coral Reef Exhibit.
- Cool down in the rainforest-themed Splash Pad, a 2-acre outdoor water play area with dry and wet play elements, sandboxes, lush landscaping and more.
THE FLORIDA AQUARIUM
701 Channelside Drive
Tampa, FL 33602
Located in Downtown Tampa in the Channelside district.
Open daily, 9:30am-5pm
Closed on Thanksgiving and Christmas.
Wild Dolphin Cruise: Want to experience the amazing, graceful and beautiful wild dolphins that call Tampa Bay home? Check out the Wild Dolphin Cruise departing daily from The Florida Aquarium. The 75-minute ecotour through the bay allows guests to encounter the awesome animals that thrive in these local waters. The cruise has a 85-90% success rate seeing dolphins! Ten percent off for CityPASS holders: adult, $15.25; children (3-11), $11.65.
Advice for Visitors
- Check out daily dive shows, feedings and animal chats.
- Dining: Café Ray
- Gift Shops: Gift shop open daily.
Accessibility: Please click here for accessibility information. Wheelchairs and scooters available for rent. Wheelchairs, $5; scooters, $12. Limited quantities are available; distributed on a first-come, first-served basis.
Parking/Transportation: The Florida Aquarium is located at 701 Channelside Drive in Tampa. Parking is available in the lot located north of the Aquarium, off the east side of Channelside Drive at York Street.
Groups: Groups of 15 or more: Call (813) 273-4042.