Save 54% on admission to the top 5 Tampa Bay attractions with CityPASS.
Some attractions require reservations or have limited operating hours and days; see the CityPASS Travel Guide for details.
- Experience Clearwater Marine Aquarium's brand New Expansion featuring a new dolphin habitat, nine floor-to-ceiling windows and the 40-foot-wide Window of Wonder!
- Explore Winter's Rescue Walk featuring exciting interactive exhibits that illustrate the aquarium's rescue work.
- Enjoy dining indoors or outdoors at Shark Bites Cafe, where all food is fresh and made to order.
- Shop with a cause; the aquarium's Marine Life Research Product Brand is featured in the brand new gift shop.
- Treat yourself to sweeping Views of Clearwater Bay.
- Hand-feed Cownose and Southern stingrays at Stingray Beach.
- Continue your day learning about the mission of rescue, rehab and release while exploring our marine life hospital,. where you can meet the rest of the rescued animals, including turtles, otters, a nurse shark and some brand new residents—rare rough toothed dolphins!
CLEARWATER MARINE AQUARIUM
249 Windward Passage
Clearwater, FL 33767
Closed Thanksgiving Day, Christmas Eve at 2pm, Christmas Day and New Year's Eve at 4pm.
Seasonal hours may apply; check before visiting.
Animal Interactions: Animal interactions and educational programs available. Prices vary; check with guest services or visit cmaquarium.org.
$5 off Your Purchase: Get $5 off when you spend $30 or more in the retail store at CMA.
Advice for Visitors
- Some exhibits are outdoors and/or exposed to the elements (heat, rain, etc.) Please plan accordingly, and note that outdoor exhibits may be closed in the case of inclement weather.
- Reserve your animal interactions and educational programs prior to arrival as these sell out quickly. Go to cmaquarium.org for more information.
- The typical time spent for a general admission visit to the Aquarium is 2 hours, so take advantage of strolling along Clearwater Beach in the same day, located less than one mile from Clearwater Marine Aquarium.
- From Clearwater Beach, the Clearwater Ferry is a great option to get directly to CMA. They have several boat routes each day from the Clearwater Marina that will take you on a short scenic ride across the bay to the dock at CMA.
- Clearwater Beach is an award-winning beach, having been named the best beach in the U.S. numerous times; it's definitely a must-see when in the Tampa area. With the aquarium located just a few minutes from the beach, the two make a perfect day visit to the Clearwater area!
- For everything you need to know to plan your visit, click here.
- Dining: Shark Bites Cafe
- Gift Shops: CMA Store
Best time to visit: For smaller crowds and shorter lines, please visit close to opening time or after 3pm.
Accessibility: Wheelchairs are available for rent on a first-come, first-served basis; for details and accessibility information, click here.
Parking/Transportation: Click here for information on parking, transportation and directions.