Save 51% on admission to the top 5 Tampa Bay attractions with CityPASS.
- Walk right up to the railing of Winter and Hope’s pool in Winter Zone for a close up look at the inspirational dolphins. Be sure to visit Shipwreck Alley, an underwater viewing tunnel where you can look into Winter Zone and see Winter and Hope playing underwater.
- Meet North American river otters Walle and Cooper at Otter Oasis, where sand, water and toys created the perfect haven for these active residents.
- Get a whole different view of resident Nurse Sharks Thelma and Louise at Shark Pass.
- Learn about resident sea turtles including Ula, Cupid, and Stubby at Turtle Bayou and Turtle Cove. Meet Harold who played Mavis in the box office hit Dolphin Tale 2.
- Hand-feed Cownose and Southern stingrays at Stingray Beach, and learn what to do if you should ever encounter a stingray in the wild.
CLEARWATER MARINE AQUARIUM
249 Windward Passage
Clearwater, FL 33767
Open daily, 10am-6pm
Closed Thanksgiving Day, Christmas Eve at 2pm, Christmas Day and New Year's Eve at 4pm.
Seasonal hours may apply; check before visiting.
Animal Interactions: Animal interactions and educational programs available. Prices vary; check with guest services or visit seewinter.com.
Advice for Visitors
- Some exhibits are outdoors and/or exposed to the elements (heat, rain, etc.) Please plan accordingly.
- Reserve your animal interactions and educational programs prior to arrival as these sell out quickly. Go to seewinter.com for more information.
- The typical time spent for a general admission visit to the Aquarium is 2 hours, so take advantage of strolling along Clearwater Beach in the same day, located less than one mile from Clearwater Marine Aquarium.
- If you’re staying in a hotel along Clearwater Beach, the Clearwater Ferry is a great option to get directly to CMA. They have several boat routes each day from the Clearwater Marina that will take you on a short scenic ride across the bay to the dock at CMA.
- Dining: Shark Bites Cafe
- Gift Shops: CMA Store
Best time to visit: For smaller crowds and shorter lines, please visit before 11am or after 3pm.
Accessibility: Wheelchairs are available for rent on a first-come, first-served basis; for details and accessibility information, click here.
Parking/Transportation: Click here for information on parking, transportation and directions.