Save $156.99 or more per person and skip ticket lines at Southern California's best attractions with CityPASS.
- Control fireballs, lightning, shockwaves and ice to defeat the Great Devourer on LEGO® NINJAGO The Ride.
- Explore cities built out of millions of LEGO® bricks in Miniland USA.
- Visit Fun Town, where kids can drive their own cars and get a driver's license at Driving School!
- Enter a world of knights and princesses to conquer the Dragon Coaster, shops in King's Market, and enjoy our signature Granny's Apple Fries in Castle Hill.
- Explore the Imagination Zone and experience LEGO TECHNIC on a twisting, turning, dropping roller coaster.
- Make new Friends, enjoy a delicious crepe, and ride the carousel in Heartlake City!
- Dig for fossils and soar on a junior roller coaster at Explorer Island.
- Pirate Shores includes water attractions with captivating high-seas adventures that will thrill buccaneers of all ages.
- Armed with laser blasters, you'll battle mummies, skeletons, snakes and more for the treasure of the Lost Kingdom in Land of Adventure!
- See LEGO® NINJAGO® - Master of the 4th Dimension, now playing at the LEGO® Showplace Theater, exclusively at LEGOLAND!
- Coming summer, experience the new LEGO® City Deep Sea Adventure where guests onboard a real submarine to experience an underwater world filled with more than 2,000 real sea animals, including tropical fish, stingrays and exotic sharks, and explore for lost treasure on a sunken LEGO shipwreck.
- There's so much to do, you'll want to spend the night at the amazing LEGOLAND Hotel, just steps away from the LEGOLAND Park entrance.
One LEGOLAND Drive
Carlsbad, CA, 92008
Exclusive LEGOLAND® Hotel Savings : Save up to 15% on stay at LEGOLAND® Hotel, a special offer for Southern California CityPASS holders. LEGOLAND Hotel features LEGO® themed rooms, and is packed with interactive features, themed play areas, and nightly children's entertainment all just steps away from the LEGOLAND Park entrance. Centrally located between Anaheim and San Diego, it's the perfect place to stay while using your Southern California CityPASS!
2nd Day Visit: Add a 2nd Day at LEGOLAND for just $25 (ages 3+). Present your CityPASS at any ticket booth or Guest Services window to purchase.
Water Park LEGOLAND: Add LEGOLAND Water Park for $30 for ages 3+ and $5 for ages 2 and under. Present your CityPASS at any ticket booth or Guest Services window to purchase. LEGOLAND Water Park is open seasonally during Spring, Summer and Fall. Please check the website for days and hours of operation.
SEA LIFE® Aquarium: Add SEA LIFE Aquarium for just $22 per person (ages 3+). Present your CityPASS at any ticket booth or Guest Services window to purchase.
Advice for Visitors
- Reserve your ride and don't wait in line! Enjoy your day at LEGOLAND® California Resort with the Reserve ‘N' Ride Electronic Ride Reservation System with 13 of LEGOLANDS’s top rides available to choose from. You can spend less time waiting in line and do more with your day. Visit www.LEGOLAND.com/ReserveNRide for more details.
- Learn more about LEGOLAND and plan your visit with their free apps for iPhone and Android.
- Sign up for a hands-on tutorial in the MINDSTORMS® center, located in the Imagination Zone. Space is limited, so reserve your spot early when you arrive at the Park.
- Take in the interactive shows, included with your CityPASS admission. Pick up a show guide when you arrive at the Park for the latest show times and details.
- Some rides have height restrictions, which are listed in the Park map and posted at each attraction. They can also be found here.
- Dining: Burger Stop; Castle Burgers; Castle Ice Cream; Fun Town Hot Dogs; Fun Town's Urban Market; Garden Restaurant, Granny's Apple Fries; Knights' Smokehouse BBQ; Ninja Kitchen; Ocean Journey Café; Pizza & Pasta Buffet; Pizza Mania; The Market; Wok'N'Bowl Ramen; City Park Crêperie
- Gift Shops: The Big Shop; Brick Brothers Trading Co.; Buccaneer's Booty Shop; Dino Dig Store; King's Market; LEGO Club House; Empire Emporium; Minifigure Market; Pippin's Bazaar; SEA LIFE Gift Shop; Heartlake City Boutique; Wu's Warehouse
Accessibility: Most attractions at the Park are accessible to disabled guests, depending on the nature of the disability. Detailed health restrictions are posted at each ride. The Park does provide special accommodations for visual and hearing disabilities. Please contact Guest Services two weeks prior to your visit. See the Guests With Disabilities Guide. Wheelchairs and Electric Convenience Vehicles (ECV) are available on a first-come, first-served basis at Minifigure Marketplace just inside the Park entrance to the left.