Save On Tickets To Southern California’s Famous Theme Parks
- Soon the time will come to live your adventure at Star Wars: Galaxy's Edge, opening May 31. Around corners and through back alleys, encounter strange creatures and alien languages. Touch ancient antiquities from across the galaxy. Build your own droids and a custom lightsaber (subject to availability). Then gather your crew and take control of the fastest hunk of junk in the galaxy on Millennium Falcon: Smugglers Run. (Subject to capacity. Reservations and valid Theme Park admission required to visit Star Wars: Galaxy’s Edge between May 31 and June 23, 2019.)
- Dash in and out of twisting caverns and rumble through a spooky mine aboard a speeding train on Disneyland® Park's Big Thunder Mountain Railroad.
- Step into Fantasy Faire, an enchanting storybook world within Fantasyland in Disneyland® Park, where you can meet favorite Disney heroes and heroines—and become part of their timeless tales come to life.
- Get ready to be floored in Cars Land at Disney California Adventure® Park! Meet Lightening McQueen and Tow Mater, buckle up for a head-to-head race at Radiator Springs Racers, and hitch a ride for some square dancing hijinks on Mater's Junkyard Jamboree!
- Discover Pixar Pier, a whimsical boardwalk in Disney California Adventure® Park where Pixar stories and characters come to life, with fun-filled attractions, themed dining, shopping and entertainment.
- Soar over the Great Wall of China, Switzerland's Matterhorn, Australia's Sydney Harbour, and other spectacular scenic wonders from every continent on Disney California Adventure® Park's Soarin' Around the World.
- Come face-to-face with beloved Star Wars characters like Princess Leia, Kylo Ren, Poe Dameron, BB-8 and others as you voyage to distant worlds like Naboo and Crait in Star Tours – The Adventures Continue at Disneyland® Park.
- See the timeless story of Anna, Elsa, Kristoff, Sven, and everyone's favorite snowman, Olaf, come to life in Frozen—Live at the Hyperion at Disney California Adventure® Park.
Below photos: © Disney © & TM Lucasfilm Ltd., © Disney
1313 S. Harbor Blvd.
Anaheim, CA 92802
DISNEY CALIFORNIA ADVENTURE® PARK
900 Disney Way
Anaheim, CA 92802
Advice for Visitors
- FASTPASS makes the most of your time by securing a time-specific ticket for your favorite attractions. You'll come back at your designated time and skip the line with your FASTPASS ticket. Use your Disneyland ticket to secure a FASTPASS ticket from a kiosk, or, once you have your Disneyland tickets, purchase the MaxPass to make FASTPASS selections right from your phone using the Disney App. More details available here.
- Disneyland Resort tickets for 3 or more days enjoy one Magic Morning early entry. Maximize your experience by arriving at least one hour and 15 minutes prior to regular Park opening. Note: Applicable Theme Park, days and times of operation, and included attractions may vary and are subject to change without notice. Subject to capacity and other restrictions.
- Download the Disney App to see wait times, browse maps, locate Disney Characters and much more! If you purchase MaxPass (available on your first visit for $15 per person, per day) and link it to your Disneyland tickets, you can select your FASTPASS times on your phone, without having to visit the FASTPASS kiosks.