Save On Tickets To Southern California’s Famous Theme Parks
Southern California CityPASS Theme Parks are Reopening!
View the latest theme park schedule updates and visitor safety measures.
Advance reservations are required at some theme parks; visit the CityPASS Travel Guide to learn more.
If you'd like to be notified when the majority of parks have reopened, please sign up here.
- Live out your own Star Wars story at Star Wars: Galaxy's Edge inside Disneyland® Park! Around corners and through back alleys, encounter strange creatures and alien languages. Touch ancient antiquities from across the galaxy. Build your own droids and a custom lightsaber (reservations required). Then gather your crew and take control of the fastest hunk of junk in the galaxy on Millennium Falcon: Smugglers Run. And, after opening on January 17, 2020, find yourself caught in an epic battle between the Resistance and the First Order in Star Wars: Rise of the Resistance—where the incoming laser fire of a towering AT-AT is matched only by the red crackle of Kylo Ren’s lightsaber.
- Dash in and out of twisting caverns and rumble through a spooky mine aboard a speeding train on Disneyland® Park's Big Thunder Mountain Railroad.
- Step into Fantasy Faire, an enchanting storybook world within Fantasyland in Disneyland® Park, where you can meet favorite Disney heroes and heroines—and become part of their timeless tales come to life.
- Get ready to be floored in Cars Land at Disney California Adventure® Park! Meet Lightening McQueen and Tow Mater, buckle up for a head-to-head race at Radiator Springs Racers, and hitch a ride for some square dancing hijinks on Mater's Junkyard Jamboree!
- Discover Pixar Pier, a whimsical boardwalk in Disney California Adventure® Park where Pixar stories and characters come to life, with fun-filled attractions, themed dining, shopping and entertainment.
- Soar over the Great Wall of China, Switzerland's Matterhorn, Australia's Sydney Harbour, and other spectacular scenic wonders from every continent on Disney California Adventure® Park's Soarin' Around the World.
- Come face-to-face with beloved Star Wars characters like Princess Leia, Kylo Ren, Poe Dameron, BB-8 and others as you voyage to distant worlds like Naboo and Crait in Star Tours – The Adventures Continue at Disneyland® Park.
- See the timeless story of Anna, Elsa, Kristoff, Sven, and everyone's favorite snowman, Olaf, come to life in Frozen—Live at the Hyperion at Disney California Adventure® Park.
Below photos: © Disney © & TM Lucasfilm Ltd., © Disney
1313 S. Harbor Blvd.
Anaheim, CA 92802
DISNEY CALIFORNIA ADVENTURE® PARK
900 Disney Way
Anaheim, CA 92802
Advice for Visitors
- FASTPASS makes the most of your time by securing a time-specific ticket for your favorite attractions. You'll come back at your designated time and skip the line with your FASTPASS ticket. Use your Disneyland® Resort ticket to secure a FASTPASS ticket from a kiosk, or, once you have your tickets, purchase the MaxPass to make FASTPASS selections right from your phone using the Disney App. More details available here.
- Disneyland® Resort tickets for 3 or more days enjoy one Magic Morning early entry. Maximize your experience by arriving at least one hour and 15 minutes prior to regular Park opening. Note: Applicable Theme Park, days and times of operation, and included attractions may vary and are subject to change without notice. Subject to capacity and other restrictions.
- Download the Disney App to see wait times, browse maps, locate Disney Characters and much more! If you purchase MaxPass (available on your first visit for $15 per person, per day) and link it to your Disneyland® Resort tickets, you can select your FASTPASS times on your phone, without having to visit the FASTPASS kiosks.
- Want to visit both parks in one day? Be sure to get Park Hopper® tickets, which allow you to go between Disneyland® Park and Disney California Adventure® Park in the same day. The park entrances are close together, so with Park Hopper® tickets, you'll easily be able to go back and forth to catch specific shows or entertainment, avoid crowds, or satisfy your kids' desire to visit Cars Land everyday!