Universal Studios Hollywood™
Save On Tickets To Southern California’s Famous Theme Parks
Some theme parks require reservations or have limited operating hours and days; see the CityPASS Travel Guide for details.
- Go behind-the-scenes on the world-famous Studio Tour to explore Hollywood’s most famous backlot in the world’s largest working movie studio. Tour the Backlot with comedian/video host Jimmy Fallon and learn the secrets of Hollywood moviemaking. Plus, you’ll ride through the world’s largest 3-D experience on King Kong 360 3-D created by Peter Jackson. And, hold on tight for the Studio Tour’s grand finale, Fast & Furious – Supercharged!
- Explore the mysteries of Hogwarts™ castle, visit the shops of Hogsmeade™, and sample fare from some of the wizarding world’s best-known establishments. Plus, experience adventures like Harry Potter and the Forbidden Journey™ and Flight of the Hippogriff™ when you enter a world of magical thrills and excitement at The Wizarding World of Harry Potter™.
- Prepare for the greatest battle you’ll ever ride on TRANSFORMERS™: The Ride-3D. Fight alongside Optimus Prime and try to survive as you protect the Allspark from Decepticons™. Remember, the future of the human race is counting on you.
- Join Gru, his daughters and the mischievous Minions on a heartwarming and thrilling ride on Despicable Me Minion Mayhem. After you’ve experienced the ride, visit a re-creation of Illumination’s Despicable Me’s memorable seaside carnival, Super Silly Fun Land, an all-new, over-the-top outdoor family play zone.
- And don't miss Universal CityWalk™, which includes Universal Cinema, the cinema made for Hollywood directors, specialty shops and restaurants like Jimmy Buffett’s Margaritaville, Voodoo Doughnut and VIVO Italian Kitchen. Plus, enjoy live entertainment and some awesome night spots to keep the party going into the night.
UNIVERSAL STUDIOS HOLLYWOOD™
100 Universal City Plaza
Universal City, CA 91608
Advice for Visitors
- Valid government-issued photo ID may be required when entering the park.
- For everything you need to know to plan your visit, click here.
- Universal Studios Hollywood has safety protocols in place to ensure a safe environment for its guests and staff; learn more on their website.