Universal Studios Hollywood™
Save On Tickets To Southern California’s Famous Theme Parks
Notice to CityPASS Travelers
To learn about temporary attraction closures, product expiration and validity, our return policy, and how to contact us, please visit our Support Center. Our thoughts are with our customers and friends around the world during these difficult times. We hope you are looking forward to future travels as much as we are. If you'd like to know when the parks reopen, sign up for notifications.
- Go behind-the-scenes on the world-famous Studio Tour to explore Hollywood’s most famous backlot in the world’s largest working movie studio. Tour the Backlot with comedian/video host Jimmy Fallon and learn the secrets of Hollywood moviemaking. Plus, you’ll ride through the world’s largest 3-D experience on King Kong 360 3-D created by Peter Jackson. And, hold on tight for the Studio Tour’s grand finale, Fast & Furious – Supercharged!
- Explore the mysteries of Hogwarts™ castle, visit the shops of Hogsmeade™, and sample fare from some of the wizarding world’s best-known establishments. Plus, experience adventures like Harry Potter and the Forbidden Journey™ and Flight of the Hippogriff™ when you enter a world of magical thrills and excitement at The Wizarding World of Harry Potter™.
- Prepare for the greatest battle you’ll ever ride on TRANSFORMERS™: The Ride-3D. Fight alongside Optimus Prime and try to survive as you protect the Allspark from Decepticons™. Remember, the future of the human race is counting on you.
- Join Gru, his daughters and the mischievous Minions on a heartwarming and thrilling ride on Despicable Me Minion Mayhem. After you’ve experienced the ride, visit a re-creation of Illumination’s Despicable Me’s memorable seaside carnival, Super Silly Fun Land, an all-new, over-the-top outdoor family play zone.
- And don't miss Universal CityWalk™, which includes Universal Cinema, the cinema made for Hollywood directors, specialty shops and restaurants like Jimmy Buffett’s Margaritaville, Voodoo Doughnut and VIVO Italian Kitchen. Plus, enjoy live entertainment and some awesome night spots to keep the party going into the night.
UNIVERSAL STUDIOS HOLLYWOOD™
100 Universal City Plaza
Universal City, CA 91608
Advice for Visitors
- Valid government-issued photo ID may be required when entering the park.
- For everything you need to know to plan your visit, click here.