Save $156.99 or more per person and skip ticket lines at Southern California's best attractions with CityPASS.
- Start your adventure at Explorer's Reef, where you’ll enter the park under a massive wave sculpture and encounter a beautiful, underwater-themed realm of animal attractions, buildings and shade structures.
- Dive into the world of sea turtles in a way you never thought possible. Get an up-close look at these fascinating creatures, then get even closer by experiencing their journey first-hand.
- Journey through an amazing underwater viewing tunnel and experience a rare, fascinating, up-close look at predators whose prehistoric ancestors dominated the sea more than a hundred million years before dinosaurs walked the earth.
- Share in SeaWorld's 50-year knowledge of killer whale behavior and care and hear how scientific research on killer whales at SeaWorld is benefiting wild populations in Orca Encounter, a unique and engaging combination of live and digital presentations.
- Guide a submarine, see giant Pacific octopuses, Japanese spider crabs and California moray eels, and take an exhilarating ride on Tentacle Twirl in Ocean Explorer, a unique experience centered on exploration and adventure that will inspire you to protect the wonders of the world's oceans.
- After dark, experience a sea of glowing color and energy in Electric Ocean, a fantastical simulated underwater experience with ‘bioluminescent’ animals floating through the sky, vibrant night shows and distinctive entertainment throughout the park, including gigantic glowing schools of fish that will immerse guests in an underwater world. (Seasonal availability.)
- Experience Electric Eel, San Diego’s tallest and fastest roller coaster! Featuring astounding loops, twists and airtime, Electric Eel will propel you to more than 60 miles per hour in seconds, then rocket you skyward nearly 150 feet to an adrenaline-pumping inverted “heartline” roll and a twisting loop!
SEAWORLD SAN DIEGO
500 Sea World Drive
San Diego, CA 92109
Advice for Visitors
- Twice daily, a SeaWorld Education & Conservation team member gives an interactive 15-minute presentation at Penguin Encounter. Refer to the park map for Penguin Presentations times.
- With the SeaWorld Discovery Guide, get real-time information about the park, with all sorts of helpful and valuable features to help you make the most of your day, like exclusive offers and deals, up-to-the-minute ride wait times and daily show times. You’ll also find an interactive map, fun photo frames, insider park tips, and more. Available now in the App Store and Google Play.
- Dining: Restaurants and concession stands throughout park.
- Strollers: Available for rent.
Accessibility: Wheelchair access provided at all shows and attractions. Wheelchairs available for rent.