Save On Tickets To Southern California’s Famous Theme Parks
Some theme parks require reservations or have limited operating hours and days; see the CityPASS Travel Guide for details.
- Start your adventure at Explorer's Reef, where you’ll enter the park under a massive wave sculpture and encounter a beautiful, underwater-themed realm of animal attractions, buildings and shade structures.
- Dive into the world of sea turtles in a way you never thought possible. Get an up-close look at these fascinating creatures, then get even closer by experiencing their journey first-hand.
- Journey through an amazing underwater viewing tunnel and experience a rare, fascinating, up-close look at predators whose prehistoric ancestors dominated the sea more than a hundred million years before dinosaurs walked the earth.
- Share in SeaWorld's 55-year knowledge of killer whale behavior and care and hear how scientific research on killer whales at SeaWorld is benefiting wild populations in Orca Encounter, a unique and engaging combination of live and digital presentations.
- Experience Electric Eel, San Diego’s tallest and fastest roller coaster! Featuring astounding loops, twists and airtime, Electric Eel will propel you to more than 60 miles per hour in seconds, then rocket you skyward nearly 150 feet to an adrenaline-pumping inverted “heartline” roll and a twisting loop!
- Feel the thrill of Tidal Twister! This dueling roller coaster is an exhilarating experience that demonstrates the power of the ocean. Accelerating to 30 mph, riders will twist and bank as if they are riding the tide along a tight figure-8 track that includes dynamic Zero-G roll at the center section.
- Visit Aquatica® San Diego, and experience thrilling water rides, exhilarating wave pools, lazy rivers, and 84,000 square feet of sparkling white, sandy beaches. (Aquatica® San Diego available seasonally.)
SEAWORLD® SAN DIEGO
500 Sea World Drive
San Diego, CA 92109
AQUATICA® SAN DIEGO
2052 Entertainment Circle
Chula Vista, CA 91911
North of Downtown San Diego, situated in Balboa Park at Park Boulevard and Zoo Place.
Advice for Visitors
- Twice daily, a SeaWorld Education & Conservation team member gives an interactive 15-minute presentation at Penguin Encounter. Refer to the park map for Penguin Presentations times.
- With the SeaWorld Discovery Guide, get real-time information about the park, with all sorts of helpful and valuable features to help you make the most of your day, like exclusive offers and deals, up-to-the-minute ride wait times and daily show times. You’ll also find an interactive map, fun photo frames, insider park tips, and more. Available now in the App Store and Google Play.
- For everything you need to know to plan your visit, click here.