Save 46% on admission to the top 5 Seattle attractions with CityPASS.
- See the world’s first sustainable penguin exhibit, using geothermal technology to cool and heat the water.
- Visit naturalistic habitats that take you from Alaska's tundra (Northern Trail) to Australia & New Zealand to South America & Africa.
- Meet a vast assortment of amazing animals at The Temperate Forest, African Savanna and Tropical Rain Forest.
- Immerse yourself in the desert coast of Peru with the state-of-the-art Humboldt penguin exhibit.
- Don't miss the state-of-the-art Banyan Wilds exhibit, home to tigers and sloth bears!
WOODLAND PARK ZOO
South Entrance address:
750 N. 50th Street
Seattle, WA 98103
GPS/West Entrance address:
5500 Phinney Ave. N
Seattle, WA 98103
Open daily 9:30am
Closing times vary seasonally.
Closed Christmas Day.
Feed the Giraffes: Offered twice daily (May-September, weather dependent). Cost for CityPASS guests: $5.
Feed the Birds at Willawong Station: Seedsticks available weekends, holidays and school holidays; $2 each.
Feed the Rhinos: Offered once daily excluding Mondays (May-September). Cost for CityPASS guests: $10.
Feed the Penguins: Offered daily (Oct-April). Cost for CityPASS guests: $5.
Historic Carousel: Cost for CityPASS guests: $3 per ride.
Advice for Visitors
- The free Woodland Park Zoo iPhone or Android App is a great way to enhance your Zoo experience; details and download.
- For everything you need to know to plan your visit, click here.
- Dining: Rain Forest Food Pavilion, Pacific Blue Chowder House, multiple snack shacks.
- Gift Shops: ZooStore (south and west entrances)
Best time to visit: The least-crowded time to visit is weekday afternoons after 1pm.
Accessibility: Fully accessible. Non-electric wheelchairs available at south entrance, $10.
Parking/Transportation: Click here for information on parking, transportation and directions.
Groups: Groups of 20 or more: Call (206) 548-2500 or email firstname.lastname@example.org in advance of arrival.