Save 47% on admission to the top 5 Seattle attractions with CityPASS.
- Watch music performances and light shows in Sky Church, featuring a mammoth 60’ HD LED screen.
- Explore the tools of rock'n'roll in Sound Lab, where you can play instruments, jam out with friends in soundproof rooms, and record your own song.
- Travel to a pixelated world of wonder and play in Indie Game Revolution, and get the whole family in on the fun by playing one of the twenty featured single and multiplayer games.
- Trace the historical development of the signature instrument of rock ‘n’ roll in Guitar Gallery: The Quest for Volume, presenting 55 vintage, world-changing guitars from the 1770s to the present.
- View an original manuscript page from Game of Thrones, in Fantasy: Worlds of Myth and Magic, the Vince Lombardi Trophy in We Are 12™: The Seattle Seahawks and the Road to Victory, a Gizmo puppet from Gremlins in Can’t Look Away: The Lure of Horror Film, the Staff of Ra headpiece from Raiders of the Lost Ark in the Science Fiction and Fantasy Hall of Fame exhibition, and Klingon robes from Star Trek: Deep Space Nine in Infinite Worlds of Science Fiction.
- Travel alongside the legendary Jimi Hendrix at the height of his fame in Wild Blue Angel: Hendrix Abroad, 1966-1970.
MUSEUM OF POP CULTURE (MOPOP)
325 5th Avenue N.
Seattle, WA 98109
At Seattle Center, near Space Needle
Open daily 10am-5pm (summer 10am-7pm)
Seasonal hours may apply; check website.
Closed Thanksgiving and Christmas Day.
Discount: Get $5 off purchases of over $40 at MoPOP stores, plus a free limited edition guitar pick; see the coupon in your booklet.
MARVEL: Universe of Super Heroes: The largest exhibition ever staged at MoPOP, MARVEL: Universe of Super Heroes features more than 300 original artifacts including iconic artwork, costumes, and props from comics and films. Cost for CityPASS holders: $8.
Advice for Visitors
- MoPOP is conveniently located at the Seattle Center alongside several other attractions, including the Space Needle, Chihuly Garden & Glass and Pacific Science Center.
- For everything you need to know to plan your visit, click here.
- Dining: CULTURE KITCHEN by Wolfgang Puck
- Gift Shops: MoPOP Stores
Accessibility: Fully accessible to disabilities; on monorail line.
Parking/Transportation: Click here for information on parking, transportation and directions.
Groups: Groups of 15 or more: Call (206) 770-2766.