Save 46% on admission to the top 5 Seattle attractions with CityPASS.
Seattle Aquarium has limited availability and may be sold out on some days. If you are traveling soon and wish to visit the Aquarium, please check availability here before purchasing.
Seattle attractions are operating at reduced capacity and may be sold out or require a wait for the next available entry. We recommend making attraction reservations as soon as possible to ensure you can reserve your preferred time; visit the CityPASS Travel Guide for more details.
- Watch music performances and light shows in Sky Church, featuring a mammoth 60’ HD LED screen.
- Travel to a pixelated world of wonder and play in Indie Game Revolution, and get the whole family in on the fun by playing one of the twenty featured single and multiplayer games.
- Trace the historical development of the signature instrument of rock ‘n’ roll in Guitar Gallery: The Quest for Volume, presenting 55 vintage, world-changing guitars from the 1770s to the present.
- Get lost in exhibits like Fantasy: Worlds of Myth and Magic, or face your fears in Scared to Death: The Thrill of Horror Films. For the full spaceship experience, head over to Infinite Worlds of Science Fiction.
- Travel alongside the legendary Jimi Hendrix at the height of his fame in Wild Blue Angel: Hendrix Abroad, 1966-1970.
- Journey through the early 90's Seattle punk scene with Nirvana: Taking Punk to the Masses.
MUSEUM OF POP CULTURE (MOPOP)
325 5th Avenue N.
Seattle, WA 98109
At Seattle Center, near Space Needle
Starting May 27: Open Daily, 10am-6pm
Seasonal hours may apply; check website.
Closed Thanksgiving Day, Christmas Eve and Christmas Day.
$5 off Your Purchase: Get $5 off purchases of over $40 at MoPOP stores, plus a free limited edition guitar pick.
Advice for Visitors
- MoPOP is conveniently located at the Seattle Center alongside several other attractions, including the Space Needle, Chihuly Garden & Glass and Pacific Science Center.
- For everything you need to know to plan your visit, click here.
- It's best to give yourself at least 90 minutes to best experience MoPOP.
- Dining: CULTURE KITCHEN by Wolfgang Puck
- Gift Shops: MoPOP Shops
Accessibility: Fully accessible to disabilities; on monorail line.
Parking/Transportation: Click here for information on parking, transportation and directions.
Best Time to Visit: Sundays and weekdays are usually less crowded.