Save 45% on admission to the top 5 Seattle attractions with CityPASS.
Seattle CityPASS attractions are reopening!
View the latest attraction schedule updates and visitor safety measures.
Argosy Cruises is temporarily closed, with reopening planned for spring 2021; during the closure, CityPASS guests may use the Argosy Cruises ticket at Woodland Park Zoo or Museum of Pop Culture.
Advance reservations are required at some attractions; visit the CityPASS Travel Guide to learn more.
- Discover unparalleled views of Mt. Rainer to the south, the Cascade range to the East, and the majestic Olympics to the West from two levels, one with an all-glass floor and the other an open-air deck.
- Float over Seattle as you sit back on one of the inclined glass benches in the open-air observation deck.
- Step out onto The Loupe, the world's first revolving glass floor, with Seattle at your feet.
400 Broad Street
Seattle, WA 98109
Open 365 days a year. Hours vary by season, and special hours apply for holidays and special events; see website for details.
Last admission is one hour before close.
Discount: Get $10 off a purchase of $100 or more at Spacebase Gift Shop; see booklet or CityPASS Travel Guide for details.
Advice for Visitors
- No timed tickets are required for your second visit, but keep your timed ticket from your first visit for entry; use the general boarding lane. If your first visit is during the day, your second visit must be during the last three hours of operation. If your first visit is at night, your second visit must be during the first three hours of operation the next day. Be sure to check spaceneedle.com for current hours.
- For everything you need to know to plan your visit, click here.
- Be sure to check out the Space Needle's free apps and other digital experiences before your visit.
- Dining: Atmos Café and Wine Bar
- Gift Shops: SpaceBase Gifts
Best time to visit: Visit before 11am or after 7pm when it's less crowded.
Parking/Transportation: Click here for information on parking, transportation and directions.
Groups: Groups of 15 or more: Please call (206) 905-2186 in advance of arrival.