Save 45% on admission to the top 5 Seattle attractions with CityPASS.
- Discover unparalleled views of Mt. Rainer to the south, the Cascade range to the East, and the majestic Olympics to the West from two levels, one with an all-glass floor and the other an open-air deck.
- Float over Seattle as you sit back on one of the inclined glass benches in the open-air observation deck.
- Step out onto The Loupe, the world's first revolving glass floor, with Seattle at your feet.
- Step beyond on the Oculus Stairs and enjoy
400 Broad Street
Seattle, WA 98109
Open 365 days a year. Hours vary by season, and special hours apply for holidays and special events; see website for details.
Advice for Visitors
- No timed tickets are required for your second visit, but keep your timed ticket from your first visit for entry; use the general boarding lane. If your first visit is during the day, your second visit must be during the last three hours of operation. If your first visit is at night, your second visit must be during the first three hours of operation the next day. Be sure to check spaceneedle.com for current hours.
- For everything you need to know to plan your visit, click here.
- Be sure to check out the Space Needle's free apps and other digital experiences before your visit.
- The Space Needle uses timed ticketing, and during busy travel seasons and holiday periods, tickets can sell out in advance. We recommend going to the Space Needle as early as possible during your Seattle stay to reserve your visit time; you can reserve a time up to 9 days in advance.
- Dining: Atmos Wine Bar, Atmos Cafe
- Gift Shops: SpaceBase Gifts
Best time to visit: Visit before 11am or after 7pm when it's less crowded.
Parking/Transportation: Click here for information on parking, transportation and directions.
Groups: Groups of 20 or more: Please call the Group Sales Department at (206) 905-2186 ahead of arrival. Alternatively, call Admissions at (206) 396-8816.