Save 47% on admission to the top 5 Seattle attractions with CityPASS.
- Head up and see what all the oohhhs and ahhhhhs are about: unparalleled views of Mt. Rainer to the south, the Cascade range to the East, and the majestic Olympics to the West.
- Zoom in on the action below with a Swarovski telescope, for free.
- Explore the Space Needle’s history and Seattle’s sights like never before with award-winning interactive technology.
400 Broad Street
Seattle, WA 98109
Open 365 days a year. Hours vary by season, and special hours apply for holidays and special events; see website for details.
Advice for Visitors
- Your night visit ticket in your CityPASS booklet is valid for a same-day visit during the last 3 hours of operation. If your first visit is at night, your second visit must the next morning during the first three hours the space needle is open. Be sure to check spaceneedle.com for current hours.
- For everything you need to know to plan your visit, click here.
- Be sure to check out the Space Needle's free apps and other digital experiences before your visit.
- Dining: SkyCity revolving restaurant, SkyCafé
- Gift Shops: SpaceBase Gifts
Best time to visit: Visit before 11am or after 7pm when it's less crowded.
Parking/Transportation: Click here for information on parking, transportation and directions.
Groups: Groups of 20 or more: Please call the Group Sales Department at (206) 905-2186 ahead of arrival. Alternatively, call Admissions at (206) 396-8816.