Save 45% on admission to the top 5 Seattle attractions with CityPASS.
Notice to CityPASS Travelers
To learn about temporary attraction closures, product expiration and validity, our return policy, and how to contact us, please visit our Support Center. Our thoughts are with our customers and friends around the world during these difficult times. We hope you are looking forward to future travels as much as we are. If you'd like to know when the attractions reopen, sign up for notifications.
- Take in amazing views of the Seattle skyline, Elliott Bay waterfront, the Olympic and Cascade mountain ranges, shipping terminals, and historic neighborhoods.
- Discover interesting facts about waterfront piers, Seattle’s maritime history and Space Needle from the expert narration offered on the cruise.
- Catch a glimpse of container ships and The Washington State ferry fleet — the largest in the U.S.
ARGOSY CRUISES HARBOR TOUR
Ticket Booth, Pier 55
Seattle, WA 98101
5-minute walk southwest/below Pike Place Market
Tillicum Excursion Upgrade: Exchange your Argosy Harbor Cruise CityPASS ticket for a Tillicum Excursion upgrade including narrated cruise, Northwest flavors-inspired buffet meal featuring traditionally-prepared alder fire roasted fish, and native-inspired dance show. Upgrade Prices: Adults and seniors, $58 (regularly $91.50); ages 4-12, $29 (regularly $35.50); ages 3 and under, free.
Argosy Locks Cruise: Guests who purchase this pass have the freedom to explore the neighborhood around the cruise’s end point instead of returning to their original boarding location. Start your cruise from Pier 55 on the Seattle Waterfront, take in the views along the route, de-board at the AGC Marina and “stay and play” in nearby South Lake Union. This cruise also departs from the AGC Marina for Pier 55. Upgrade Prices: Adults $22 (regularly $42.50); ages 4-12 $15 (regularly $19.50); ages 3 and under, free.
Argosy Lake Union Cruise Upgrade: Exchange your Argosy Harbor Cruise CityPASS ticket for a 1 and 1/2 hour Lake Union Cruise upgrade. Explore Seattle’s urban aquatic playground through Lake Union, Portage Bay, and the Montlake Cut. Get close to the floating home community including the ”Sleepless in Seattle” movie home and explore Seattle’s beloved public space were locals live, work, and play. Upgrade Prices: Adults, $12 (regularly $33.50); ages 4-12, $7 (regularly $14.50); ages 3 and under, free.
Argosy Lake Washington Cruise Upgrade: Exchange your Argosy Harbor Tour Cruise CityPASS ticket for a 90-minute Lake Washington Cruise upgrade. Learn the history of the area and cruise past magnificent lakeside properties as you relax and enjoy one of the world’s truly beautiful urban lakes. Cruise by Bill and Melinda Gates' estate and take in spectacular scenic views of Mt. Rainier. Upgrade Prices: Adults, $12 (regularly $33.50); ages 4-12, $7 (regularly $14.50); ages 3 and under, free.
Purchasing Upgrades: Click here for details on purchasing the above upgrades.
Advice for Visitors
- Please arrive 1 hour before the scheduled departure to give yourself ample time for the ticket and boarding process.
- For the best views, coming and going, head to the top and sit on the city side (your right, when facing the front of the boat).
- For everything you need to know to plan your visit, click here.
- Dining: Snacks, sandwiches, soft drinks, beer and wine available on board.
- Gift Shops: Souvenirs available in onboard gift area.
Best time to visit: The first tour of the day is usually the least crowded.
Accessibility: All vessels are wheelchair friendly. Please call (206) 623-1445 to notify Argosy of any special-assistance needs prior to cruises so they may provide appropriate assistance upon arrival.
Parking/Transportation: Click here for information on parking, transportation and directions.
Groups: Groups of 15 or more: Call (206) 623-1445 in advance of arrival.