Save 45% on admission to the top 5 Seattle attractions with CityPASS.
Notice to CityPASS Travelers
To learn about temporary attraction closures, product expiration and validity, our return policy, and how to contact us, please visit our Support Center. Our thoughts are with our customers and friends around the world during these difficult times. We hope you are looking forward to future travels as much as we are. If you'd like to know when the attractions reopen, sign up for notifications.
- See the world’s first sustainable penguin exhibit, using geothermal technology to cool and heat the water.
- Visit naturalistic habitats that take you from Alaska's tundra (Northern Trail) to Australia & New Zealand to South America & Africa.
- Meet a vast assortment of amazing animals at The Temperate Forest, African Savanna and Tropical Rain Forest.
- Immerse yourself in the desert coast of Peru with the state-of-the-art Humboldt penguin exhibit.
- Don't miss the state-of-the-art Banyan Wilds exhibit, home to tigers and sloth bears!
WOODLAND PARK ZOO
South Entrance address:
750 N. 50th Street
Seattle, WA 98103
GPS/West Entrance address:
5500 Phinney Ave. N
Seattle, WA 98103
Open daily 9:30am
Closing times vary seasonally.
Closed Christmas Day.
Historic Carousel: Cost for CityPASS holders: $3 per ride.
Feed the Penguins: Offered daily (Oct-April). Cost for CityPASS holders: $5.
Feed the Birds at Willawong Station: Seedsticks available weekends, holidays and school holidays; $2 each.
Feed the Giraffes: Offered twice daily (May-September, weather dependent). Cost for CityPASS holders: $5.
Feed the Rhinos: Offered once daily excluding Mondays (May-September). Cost for CityPASS holders: $10.
Advice for Visitors
- The free Woodland Park Zoo iPhone or Android App is a great way to enhance your Zoo experience; details and download.
- For everything you need to know to plan your visit, click here.
- Dining: Rain Forest Food Pavilion, Pacific Blue Chowder House, multiple snack shacks.
- Gift Shops: ZooStore (south and west entrances)
Best time to visit: The least-crowded time to visit is weekday afternoons after 1pm.
Accessibility: Fully accessible. Non-electric wheelchairs available at south entrance, $10.
Parking/Transportation: Click here for information on parking, transportation and directions.
Groups: Groups of 20 or more: Call (206) 548-2500 or email firstname.lastname@example.org in advance of arrival.