Save 50% on admission to the top 5 Seattle attractions with CityPASS.
Seattle Aquarium has limited availability and may be sold out on some days. If you are traveling soon and wish to visit the Aquarium, please check availability here before purchasing.
Seattle attractions are operating at reduced capacity and may be sold out or require a wait for the next available entry; visit the CityPASS Travel Guide for more details.
- See the world’s first sustainable penguin exhibit, using geothermal technology to cool and heat the water.
- Visit naturalistic habitats that take you from the Pacific Northwest (Northern Trail) to Australia and New Zealand to South America and Africa.
- Meet a vast assortment of amazing animals at the Temperate Forest, African Savanna and Tropical Rain Forest.
- Immerse yourself in the desert coast of Peru with the state-of-the-art Humboldt penguin exhibit.
- Don't miss the state-of-the-art Banyan Wilds exhibit, home to tigers and sloth bears!
WOODLAND PARK ZOO
South Entrance address:
750 N. 50th Street
Seattle, WA 98103
GPS/West Entrance address:
5500 Phinney Ave. N
Seattle, WA 98103
Open daily 9:30am
Closing times vary seasonally.
Closed Christmas Day.
Advice for Visitors
- For everything you need to know to plan your visit, click here.
- Dining: 1899 Grove, Gather + Graze Café, multiple snack shacks
- Gift Shops: ZooStore (west entrance)
Best time to visit: The least-crowded time to visit is weekday afternoons after 1pm.
Accessibility: Fully accessible. Non-electric wheelchairs available at south entrance, $10.
Parking/Transportation: Click here for information on parking, transportation and directions.
Groups: Groups of 20 or more: Call (206) 548-2500 or email email@example.com in advance of arrival.