Save 50% on admission to the top 5 Seattle attractions with CityPASS.
- Learn how personal choices can positively affect our health and well-being at Professor Wellbody's Academy of Health and Wellness, a 7000-square foot permanent exhibit that presents health as a life-long process of balancing exercise, diet, proper rest and hygiene.
- Enjoy year-round sunshine in the Tropical Butterfly House! Watch beautiful, exotic butterflies fly, sun themselves and feed among tropical flowers. See a brand-new butterfly emerge in the chrysalis viewing window. New butterflies are released into the exhibit each morning.
- Travel back to the Mesozoic Era in Dinosaurs: A Journey Through Time, where you’ll meet 7 dinosaurs in a lifelike environment.
- See live creatures of all kinds, from the domestic to the exotic. Animal displays feature reptiles, amphibians, and mammals, including a colony of East African naked mole rats.
- Get a personal tour of the universe in the planetarium, where you’ll be guided by a live planetarian who will answer your questions and tailor the show to your interests.
PACIFIC SCIENCE CENTER
200 2nd Ave. N.
Seattle, WA 98109
Under the arches near the Space Needle
Hours vary; check website for details.
Closed Thanksgiving and Christmas Day.
Evening Laser Shows: Cost for CityPASS holders: Thurs $10, Fri-Sun $12 (no shows Mon-Wed).
Laser Matinee: Cost for CityPASS holders: $3.
Feature IMAX® Films: Cost for CityPASS holders: a reduced price of only $12. Click here for current movies and schedules.
Advice for Visitors
- CityPASS admission includes one Documentary IMAX® movie in the Boeing or PACCAR Theaters; reserve your show time at the box office. Studio IMAX® films require a reduced rate upgrade fee of $9. Click here for current movies and schedules.
- Dining: Pacific Science Center Café
- Gift Shops: Pacific Science Center Store
Parking/Transportation: Click here for information on parking, transportation and directions.
Groups: Groups of 10 or more: Call (206) 443-3611.