Save 47% on admission to the top 5 Seattle attractions with CityPASS.
- Enter the 40-foot tall glass and steel Glasshouse, the centerpiece of Chihuly Garden and Glass and home to an expansive 100-foot long sculpture in a color palette of reds, oranges, yellows and amber.
- Meander the garden paths lined with trees, plants and flowers, including Crimson camellias, scarlet daylilies, dogwoods, hardy fuchsias and handkerchief trees that provide the setting for the Crystal and Icicle Towers and an installation of Reeds on Logs. At the center of this lush landscape, on a bed of black mondo grass, is the Sun, an explosion of yellow and orange.
- Explore the comprehensive collection of Dale Chihuly’s significant series of work in the eight galleries and three Drawing Walls.
CHIHULY GARDEN AND GLASS
305 Harrison St.
Seattle, WA 98109
Next to the Space Needle
Open daily; hours vary by season. Check website for current hours. Please note last entry is one hour before close.
Occassional partial closures for special events.
Closed Thanksgiving and Christmas Day.
Advice for Visitors
- Check listings at the Exhibition entrance for tour schedules and daily Spotlight Talks.
- Complimentary digital photography provided.
- The amount of time you spend in the galleries depends upon you, as the visit is self-paced; however, the average amount of time most visitors spend viewing the artwork in the Exhibition Hall, Garden and Glasshouse is 1-2 hours.
- Chihuly Garden and Glass is a destination for families and guests of all ages. That said, due to the nature of the exhibition, please ensure that those under the age of 14 are accompanied by an adult.
- Visit citypass.com/chihulygg for insider tips and current entry instructions (a timed ticket may be required during peak season).
- Chihuly Garden and Glass occasionally closures for special events. Click here for a list of full and partial closures to plan ahead.
- For everything you need to know to plan your visit, click here.
- Dining: Collections Café
- Gift Shops: The Bookstore
Parking/Transportation: Click here for information on parking, transportation and directions.
Groups: Groups of 15 or more: Please call (206) 905-2186 in advance of arrival.