Save 49% on admission to the top 5 Seattle attractions with CityPASS.
The Seattle Aquarium will be closed on June 7, 2019.
- Step through a short tunnel into the one-of-a-kind underwater dome. You’ll get a 360-degree view into a mammoth 400,000-gallon tank filled with hundreds of fascinating Puget Sound fish!
- Meet a fabulous assortment of charming and entertaining marine mammals: gregarious sea otters, river otters, harbor seals and fur seals.
- Discover some of the most interesting and eye-catching animals that make their homes in the warm waters of the tropical Pacific Ocean.
- Experience a one-of-a-kind glimpse into life under the surface of Puget Sound at the Window on Washington Waters exhibit, a mammoth 120,000-gallon exhibit filled with more than 800 fish and invertebrates indigenous to the Pacific Northwest’s local waters.
1483 Alaskan Way, Pier 59
Seattle, WA 98101
On downtown waterfront, below Pike Place Market
Open daily, 9:30am-5pm
Holiday hours apply on Thanksgiving and Christmas Eve; see website for details.
Closed Christmas Day and June 7, 2019.
Discount: Get 10% off your purchase of $50 or more at Seattle Aquarium gift store; see the coupon in your booklet.
Advice for Visitors
- Don't miss the dive shows in the Window on Washington Waters and the Underwater Dome.
- The mammal feeding times also include informative training demonstrations.
- Get your hand stamped and you can leave and re-enter the aquarium all day.
- For everything you need to know to plan your visit, click here.
- Dining: Aquarium Café
- Gift Shops: Seattle Aquarium Store
Best time to visit: Visit weekdays after 1pm during winter and weekdays before 11am during summer when it's less crowded.
Accessibility: All regular exhibits are wheelchair accessible.
Parking/Transportation: Click here for information on parking, transportation and directions.
Groups: Groups of 20 or more: Call (206) 693-6196.