Save 41% on admission to the top 5 Seattle attractions with CityPASS.
- Learn how personal choices can positively affect our health and well-being at Professor Wellbody's Academy of Health and Wellness, a 7000-square foot permanent exhibit that presents health as a life-long process of balancing exercise, diet, proper rest and hygiene.
- Enjoy year-round sunshine in the Tropical Butterfly House! Watch beautiful, exotic butterflies fly, sun themselves and feed among tropical flowers. See a brand-new butterfly emerge in the chrysalis viewing window. New butterflies are released into the exhibit each morning.
- Travel back to the Mesozoic Era in Dinosaurs: A Journey Through Time, where you’ll meet 7 dinosaurs in a lifelike environment.
- See live creatures of all kinds, from the domestic to the exotic. Animal displays feature reptiles, amphibians, and mammals, including a colony of East African naked mole rats.
- Get a personal tour of the universe in the planetarium, where you’ll be guided by a live planetarian who will answer your questions and tailor the show to your interests.
PACIFIC SCIENCE CENTER
200 2nd Ave. N.
Seattle, WA 98109
Under the arches near the Space Needle
Operating hours and days vary. Closed Mondays and Tuesdays during fall and winter; some exceptions apply. Check current hours before visiting.
Closed Thanksgiving and Christmas Day.
Advice for Visitors
- Enjoy a live, immersive presentation in Pacific Science Center’s Willard Smith Planetarium. Blast-off to the outer reaches of the universe, or explore the planets in our own solar system. Included with general admission; get your tickets at the box office when you arrive, or stop by the information desk in building 1 during your visit.
- For everything you need to know to plan your visit, click here.
- Dining: Pacific Science Center Café
- Gift Shops: Pacific Science Center Store
Parking/Transportation: Click here for information on parking, transportation and directions.
Groups: Groups of 10 or more: Call (206) 443-3611 in advance of arrival.