Save 46% on admission to the top 5 Seattle attractions with CityPASS.
Some attractions require reservations or have limited operating hours and days; see the CityPASS Travel Guide for details.
- Watch music performances and light shows in Sky Church, featuring a mammoth 60’ HD LED screen.
- Travel to a pixelated world of wonder and play in Indie Game Revolution, and get the whole family in on the fun by playing one of the twenty featured single and multiplayer games.
- Trace the historical development of the signature instrument of rock ‘n’ roll in Guitar Gallery: The Quest for Volume, presenting 55 vintage, world-changing guitars from the 1770s to the present.
- Get lost in exhibits like Fantasy: Worlds of Myth and Magic, or face your fears in Scared to Death: The Thrill of Horror Films. For the full spaceship experience, head over to Infinite Worlds of Science Fiction.
- Travel alongside the legendary Jimi Hendrix at the height of his fame in Wild Blue Angel: Hendrix Abroad, 1966-1970.
- Journey through the early 90's Seattle punk scene with Nirvana: Taking Punk to the Masses.
MUSEUM OF POP CULTURE (MOPOP)
325 5th Avenue N.
Seattle, WA 98109
At Seattle Center, near Space Needle
$5 off Your Purchase: Get $5 off purchases of over $40 at MoPOP stores, plus a free limited edition guitar pick.
Heroes and Villains: The Art of the Disney Costume: Through Spring 2022. Purchase tickets onsite. Cost for CityPASS Guests: $6 (adults and children).
Advice for Visitors
- MoPOP is conveniently located at the Seattle Center alongside several other attractions, including the Space Needle, Chihuly Garden & Glass and Pacific Science Center.
- For everything you need to know to plan your visit, click here.
- It's best to give yourself at least 90 minutes to best experience MoPOP.
- Dining: CULTURE KITCHEN by Wolfgang Puck
- Gift Shops: MoPOP Shops
- MoPOP has safety protocols in place to ensure a safe environment for its guests and staff; learn more on their website.
Accessibility: Fully accessible to disabilities; on monorail line.
Parking/Transportation: Click here for information on parking, transportation and directions.
Best Time to Visit: Sundays and weekdays are usually less crowded.