Save 47% on admission to the top 5 Houston attractions with CityPASS.
Some attractions require reservations or have limited operating hours and days; see the CityPASS Travel Guide for details.
While Children's Museum of Houston remains closed, CityPASS guests may visit two of the three open option attractions: Houston Zoo, Museum of Fine Arts, Houston, and Kemah Boardwalk.
- Get ready for an adventure of epic proportions with tons of minds-on investigative experiences.
- Check out live demonstrations, activities and experiences.
- Keep everyone moving and having fun with socially-distanced contactless activities throughout the museum.
CHILDREN'S MUSEUM OF HOUSTON
1500 Binz Street, Museum District
Houston, TX 77004
Tue, Wed, Fri, Sat, 10am-6pm; Thu 10am-8pm
Closed New Year's Day, Easter, Thanksgiving, and Christmas Day.
10% off Your Purchase: Get 10% off your purchase of $25 or more at Fiddle Sticks Toys.
Become a S.E.C.R.E.T. Agent: Add on to your Epic Adventure with the SECRET Spy Game. Crack codes, explore the museum and complete your mission. Each mission features a special agent gadget. Designed for children 6+. Cost for CitypASS guests: $7 (includes gear and 1 mission).
Advice for Visitors
- The Children’s Museum is for the young and young-at-heart; however, exhibits are specifically designed for children from birth to age 12.
- Check the calendar to see what’s going on during the day of your visit; see details
- All exhibits are in Spanish/English.
- Thursdays 5pm-8pm are Free Family Nights and may be more crowded.
- The museum is designed for children 0 to 13 years of age and their families. Children younger than 16 years of age must be accompanied by an adult. To enter the museum, your group must include a child.
- For everything you need to know to plan your visit, click here.
- Dining: Fresh Café
- Gift Shops: Fiddle Sticks Toys, Top Secret Gear Shop
Best time to visit: Visit weekdays after 1pm when it's less crowded. Thursdays 5-8pm are Free Family Nights and may be more crowded.
Accessibility: All hallways, exhibits and restrooms are handicap accessible.
Parking/Transportation: Click here for information on parking, transportation and directions.
Groups: Groups of 15 or more: Call (713) 535-7238 in advance of arrival.