Save 47% on admission to the top 5 Houston attractions with CityPASS.
- Explore the outdoors in EcoStation, with a native plant garden, solar-powered research pavilion, pond habitat and woodland area.
- Unleash imagination in Invention Convention, a workshop filled with gadgets and gizmos that kids design and build.
- Conduct hands-on investigations and explore physical science concepts and how they make things present in our everyday lives work in How Does It Work?
- Experience a showcase of traveling art and culture exhibitions from across the world in Kid's Hall.
- Dive into the forces and properties of water through waves, vortices, hydropower and rapids in FlowWorks.
- Use physical agility, stamina and balance in a seven-obstacle low-ropes course in Challenge Course.
- And much, much more!
CHILDREN'S MUSEUM HOUSTON
1500 Binz Street, Museum District
Houston, TX 77004
Tue, Wed, Fri, Sat, 10am-6pm; Thu 10am-8pm
Closed New Year's Day, Easter, Thanksgiving, and Christmas Day.
10% off Your Purchase: Get 10% off your purchase of $25 or more at Fiddle Sticks Toys.
Become a S.E.C.R.E.T. Agent: Crack codes, explore the museum and complete your mission. Each mission features a special agent gadget. Designed for children 6+. Cost for CitypASS guests: $7 (includes gear and 1 mission).
Advice for Visitors
- The Children’s Museum Houston is for the young and young-at-heart; however, exhibits are specifically designed for children from birth to age 12. To enter the museum, your group must include a child.
- Check the calendar to see what’s going on during the day of your visit; see details
- All exhibits are in Spanish/English.
- Thursdays 5pm-8pm are Free Family Nights and may be more crowded.
- For everything you need to know to plan your visit, click here.
- Dining: Fresh Café
- Gift Shops: Fiddle Sticks Toys, Top Secret Gear Shop
- Children's Museum Houston has safety protocols in place to ensure a safe environment for its guests and staff; learn more on their website.
Best time to visit: Visit weekdays after 1pm when it's less crowded. Thursdays 5-8pm are Free Family Nights and may be more crowded.
Accessibility: All hallways, exhibits and restrooms are handicap accessible.
Parking/Transportation: Click here for information on parking, transportation and directions.