Save 47% on admission to the top 5 Houston attractions with CityPASS.
Houston CityPASS attractions are reopening!
View the latest attraction schedule updates and visitor safety measures.
While Children's Museum of Houston remains closed, CityPASS guests may visit two of the three open option attractions: Houston Zoo, Museum of Fine Arts, Houston, and Kemah Boardwalk.
Advance reservations are required at some attractions; visit the CityPASS Travel Guide to learn more.
- Embark on a "prehistoric safari" that also includes the grand saga of human evolution — from tree-climbing australopithecines to courageous mammoth-hunters.
- View some of the rarest and most stunning crystallized mineral specimens in the world, such as The Alma Queen, a brilliant red rhodochrosite that is one of the most famous specimens in mineralogy.
- Catch of glimpse of life in ancient Egypt and see hundreds of Egyptian artifacts, including three mummies and no less than a dozen coffins.
- Explore all of Africa without leaving Houston, with over 120 specimens of African wildlife on display, plus engaging interactives and films exploring African wildlife ecology and conservation.
HOUSTON MUSEUM OF NATURAL SCIENCE
5555 Hermann Park Drive
3D Wortham Giant Screen Theater: Reduced cost for CityPASS holders: all ages 3+, $8. (Theater is busiest from 9-11am.) See details.
Cockrell Butterfly Center: Includes access to the Brown Hall of Entomology. Reduced cost for CityPASS holders: all ages 3+, $8.
Burke Baker Planetarium Show: Reduced cost for CityPASS holders: all ages 3+, $6. See details.
10% off at Museum Store: Get 10% your purchase in the Museum Store. See booklet or CityPASS Travel Guide for details.
Advice for Visitors
- Allow a few hours to explore the permanent Exhibit Hall; there are four floors with many amazing exhibits.
- Dining: Periodic Table and Elements Grill
- Gift Shops: Museum Gift Shop
Best time to visit: From September through April, the museum is less crowded in the afternoon; during summer and holiday periods, the museum is less crowded before noon. Thursday afternoons are free and can be busy.
Accessibility: Handicapped access to all venues is available.
Parking/Transportation: Click here for information on parking, transportation and directions.
Groups: Groups of 15 or more: Call (713) 639-4768 in advance of arrival.