Save 47% on admission to the top 5 Houston attractions with CityPASS.
Houston CityPASS attractions are reopening!
View the latest attraction schedule updates and visitor safety measures.
While Children's Museum of Houston remains closed, CityPASS guests may visit two of the three open option attractions: Houston Zoo, Museum of Fine Arts, Houston, and Kemah Boardwalk.
Advance reservations are required at some attractions; visit the CityPASS Travel Guide to learn more.
- Enjoy the fresh air while riding the 65-foot Century Ferris Wheel.
- Kick back and relax in the Boardwalk Tower as you soak in all of Kemah Boardwalk and the surrounding Bay — you can see miles away.
- Dare to drop in the Drop Zone, a 140-foot free fall!
- Take a ride on a dragon, sea monster or unicorn on the kid-friendly Double-Decker Carousel.
- Brave the Bullet, a one-of-a-kind wooden coaster, measuring 96' tall with a 92' exhilarating first drop and reaching speeds of over 51 mph!
215 Kipp Avenue
Kemah, TX 77565
Boardwalk Beast: An incredible 25-minute thrill ride on Galveston Bay while cruising at speeds up to 40 mph. Discounted cost for CityPASS holders (per ride): adult, $20; children 12 and under, $15.
Stingray Reef: Experience the excitement of Stingray Reef, where you can touch and feed live stingrays. Admission for CityPASS holders: $5.25.
Iron Eagle: Fly 30 mph and soar to heights of 100' over the Boardwalk. Discounted cost for CityPASS holders: $7.
FantaSea: CityPASS holders get $5 off any FantaSea cruise.
Discount: Get $5 off your purchase of $25 or more at any Kemah Boardwalk-owned retail store; see coupon in booklet or CityPASS Travel Guide for details.
Advice for Visitors
- There's a playground and dancing water fountains (bathing suits allowed) to keep the kids entertained.
- Some rides have height requirements; see details.
- For everything you need to know to plan your visit, click here.
- Dining: Numerous dining options; see details
- Gift Shops: Several retail specialty shops and kiosks; see details
Best time to visit: Weekdays are the least-crowded times to visit during the spring and summer.