Save 47% on admission to the top 5 Houston attractions with CityPASS.
Some attractions require reservations or have limited operating hours and days; see the CityPASS Travel Guide for details.
While Children's Museum of Houston remains closed, CityPASS guests may visit two of the three open option attractions: Houston Zoo, Museum of Fine Arts, Houston, and Kemah Boardwalk.
- Enjoy the fresh air while riding the 65-foot Century Ferris Wheel.
- Kick back and relax in the Boardwalk Tower as you soak in all of Kemah Boardwalk and the surrounding Bay — you can see miles away.
- Dare to drop in the Drop Zone, a 140-foot free fall!
- Take a ride on a dragon, sea monster or unicorn on the kid-friendly Double-Decker Carousel.
- Brave the Bullet, a one-of-a-kind wooden coaster, measuring 96' tall with a 92' exhilarating first drop and reaching speeds of over 51 mph!
215 Kipp Avenue
Kemah, TX 77565
Stingray Reef: Experience the excitement of Stingray Reef, where you can touch and feed live stingrays. Admission for CityPASS guests: $5.25.
$5 off Your Purchase: Get $5 off your purchase of $25 or more at any Kemah Boardwalk-owned retail store.
Boardwalk Beast: An incredible 25-minute thrill ride on Galveston Bay while cruising at speeds up to 40 mph. Discounted cost for CityPASS guests (per ride): adult, $20; children 12 and under, $15.
$5 off FantaSea Cruises: CityPASS guests get $5 off any FantaSea cruise.
Iron Eagle: Fly 30 mph and soar to heights of 100' over the Boardwalk. Discounted cost for CityPASS guests: $7.
Advice for Visitors
- There's a playground and dancing water fountains (bathing suits allowed) to keep the kids entertained.
- Some rides have height requirements; see details.
- For everything you need to know to plan your visit, click here.
- Dining: Numerous dining options; see details
- Gift Shops: Several retail specialty shops and kiosks; see details
Best time to visit: Weekdays are the least-crowded times to visit during the spring and summer.