Save 47% on admission to the top 5 Houston attractions with CityPASS.
- Go inside the multiple exhibit complex Independence Plaza, featuring the original shuttle carrier aircraft NASA 905 with the high-fidelity shuttle replica Independence mounted on top.
- Touch one of the few moon rocks on earth available to the public inside the Lunar Vault.
- Stand close to multiple flown spacecraft, including Gemini V, Faith 7, Apollo 17 and and a SpaceX Falcon 9.
- Take a tram tour onto a working NASA facility and visit Rocket Park, where you will get an up close look at a massive Saturn V rocket.
- Walk inside the massive Skylab Trainer, where astronauts first trained for life in space.
- Explore a comprehensive spacesuit collection, including astronaut Pete Conrad’s spacesuit, worn on the moon.
SPACE CENTER HOUSTON
1601 NASA Parkway
Houston, Texas 77058
10% off Your Purchase: Get 10% off your purchase in the SpaceTrader or Gift Station.
Advice for Visitors
- Start your day with a visit to the Information Desk; speak to a guest services representative and pick-up a free map.
- Arrive early and allow 4 to 5 hours to enjoy the many attractions.
- Sign up for the Space Center Houston newsletter and connect on social media by visiting www.spacecenter.org/connect.
- For tips, suggested itineraries and much more, visit Space Center Houston’s comprehensive Visitor Info page.
- For everything you need to know to plan your visit, click here.
- Dining: Zero-G Diner; outdoor picnic area
- Gift Shops: SpaceTrader, Gift Station
Parking/Transportation: Paid parking available. Get directions here.
Groups: Groups of 15 or more: Call (281) 283-4755 in advance of arrival.