Save 47% on admission to the top 5 Houston attractions with CityPASS.
- Go inside the multiple exhibit complex Independence Plaza, featuring the original shuttle carrier aircraft NASA 905 with the high-fidelity shuttle replica Independence mounted on top.
- Touch one of the few moon rocks on earth available to the public inside the Lunar Vault.
- Stand close to multiple flown spacecraft, including Gemini V, Faith 7 and Apollo 17.
- See history in the making aboard the NASA tram tour. The tram tour takes visitors to see the state-of-the-art working facilities where astronauts prepare and train for missions.
- Walk inside the massive Skylab Trainer, where astronauts first trained for life in space.
- Explore a comprehensive spacesuit collection, including astronaut Pete Conrad’s spacesuit, worn on the moon.
SPACE CENTER HOUSTON
1601 NASA Parkway
Houston, Texas 77058
Discount : Get 10% off your purchase in the SpaceTrader or Gift Station. See booklet for details.
Advice for Visitors
- Start your day with a visit to the Information Desk; speak to a guest services representative and pick-up a free map.
- Arrive early and allow 4 to 5 hours to enjoy the many attractions.
- Sign up for the Space Center Houston newsletter and connect on social media by visiting www.spacecenter.org/connect.
- For tips, suggested itineraries and much more, visit Space Center Houston’s comprehensive Visitor Info page.
- For everything you need to know to plan your visit, click here.
- On July 20, Space Center Houston will be celebrating the 50th anniversary of the Apollo 11 lunar landing and Neil Armstrong's first steps on the Moon with a special event, Apollo 11 50th live, which will include space-themed experiences including late-night NASA Tram Tours, notable speakers, book signings, an outdoor festival with a concert, a family STEM zone, and more. This event is not included in CityPASS admission, but event tickets can be purchased on the Space Center's website.
- Dining: Zero-G Diner; outdoor picnic area
- Gift Shops: Space Trader, Gift Station
Best time to visit: Avoid wait times by arriving early. All attractions, including the NASA Tram Tour, are available when the doors open. The tram tours fill up fast and are available on a first-come, first-served basis, so reserve your time upon arrival (advance reservations prior to arrival are not available).
Parking/Transportation: Paid parking available. Get directions here.
Groups: Groups of 15 or more: Call (281) 283-4755.