Save 47% on admission to the top 5 Houston attractions with CityPASS.
Houston CityPASS attractions are reopening!
View the latest attraction schedule updates and visitor safety measures.
While Children's Museum of Houston remains closed, CityPASS guests may visit two of the three open option attractions: Houston Zoo, Museum of Fine Arts, Houston, and Kemah Boardwalk.
Advance reservations are required at some attractions; visit the CityPASS Travel Guide to learn more.
- Go inside the multiple exhibit complex Independence Plaza, featuring the original shuttle carrier aircraft NASA 905 with the high-fidelity shuttle replica Independence mounted on top.
- Touch one of the few moon rocks on earth available to the public inside the Lunar Vault.
- Stand close to multiple flown spacecraft, including Gemini V, Faith 7, Apollo 17 and and a SpaceX Falcon 9.
- Take a tram tour onto a working NASA facility and visit Rocket Park, where you will get an up close look at a massive Saturn V rocket.
- Walk inside the massive Skylab Trainer, where astronauts first trained for life in space.
- Explore a comprehensive spacesuit collection, including astronaut Pete Conrad’s spacesuit, worn on the moon.
SPACE CENTER HOUSTON
1601 NASA Parkway
Houston, Texas 77058
10% off Your Purchase: Get 10% off your purchase in the SpaceTrader or Gift Station.
Advice for Visitors
- Start your day with a visit to the Information Desk; speak to a guest services representative and pick-up a free map.
- Arrive early and allow 4 to 5 hours to enjoy the many attractions.
- Sign up for the Space Center Houston newsletter and connect on social media by visiting www.spacecenter.org/connect.
- For tips, suggested itineraries and much more, visit Space Center Houston’s comprehensive Visitor Info page.
- For everything you need to know to plan your visit, click here.
- Dining: Zero-G Diner; outdoor picnic area
- Gift Shops: SpaceTrader, Gift Station
Parking/Transportation: Paid parking available. Get directions here.
Groups: Groups of 15 or more: Call (281) 283-4755 in advance of arrival.