Save 40% on admission to the top 5 Atlanta attractions with CityPASS.
Atlanta CityPASS attractions are reopening!
View the latest attraction schedule updates and visitor safety measures.
CNN Studio Tours will be unavailable through 2020; CityPASS guests may use the CNN ticket at National Center for Civil and Human Rights, Fernbank Museum of Natural History or College Football Hall of Fame.
Advance reservations are required at some attractions; visit the CityPASS Travel Guide to learn more.
- Immerse yourself in the rich heritage of Coca-Cola in the Loft, where you’ll be surrounded by nearly 200 historical and international artifacts representing more than 125 years of Coca-Cola.
- See first-hand how the bottling process works.
- Learn about the origins of secret formula and visit the vault that secures it. Along the way, mix your own beverage with the Virtual Taste Maker, and see how your recipe compares to the Coca-Cola formula.
- Explore Coca-Cola’s influence on popular culture in the Pop Culture Gallery, where you’ll find original artworks, artifacts and interactive exhibits.
- Sip, mix and savor to your heart’s delight in Taste It! Choose from more than 100 different beverages representing Coca-Cola products from all over the world.
WORLD OF COCA-COLA
121 Baker Street, NW
Atlanta, GA 30313
VIP Guided Tour: Cost for CityPASS holders: $15 + tax (a $32 value). Note: VIP Guided Tours are offered daily at 11am, 1pm and 3pm, based on availability. Check website for updated schedule.
Discount: Receive 10% off purchases of $50 or more at The Coca-Cola Store; see booklet or CityPASS Travel Guide for details.
Advice for Visitors
- Multiple language versions of the World of Coca-Cola Guide Map available at ticket windows & Guest Services desk.
- For everything you need to know to plan your visit, click here.
- Gift Shops: The Coca-Cola store
Best time to visit: The best time to visit is before 11am or after 3pm.
Accessibility: Wheelchairs available at main entrance; free. Service Dogs allowed. Handheld text and audio devices and Braille guide maps available at Guest Services desk.
Parking/Transportation: Click here for information on parking, transportation and directions.
Groups: Groups of 25 or more: Call (404) 676-6074.