Save 40% on admission to the top 5 Atlanta attractions with CityPASS.
- Feel like a SCUBA diver in an endless blue sea, mesmerized by thousands of fish swimming overhead, as you view the Ocean Voyager exhibit. Home to four whale sharks and four manta rays, plus stingrays, grouper and sharks, Ocean Voyager has a 100-foot long underwater tunnel and 4,574 feet of viewing windows!
- Marvel at a trio of beautiful belugas and spot curious animals such as Australian weedy sea dragons, garibaldi damselfish and Japanese spider crabs hanging among rocky ledges and kelp forests in Georgia-Pacific Cold Water Quest.
- Complete a series of entertaining challenges that allow parents and children to learn about aquatic life in Aquanaut Adventure, and even become a certified Georgia Aquarium Aquanaut!
- Experience the beauty and agility of dolphins in an exhilarating performance that gives a powerful message about the importance of caring for and about aquatic creatures in AT&T Dolphin Celebration.
- Visit Deepo, Georgia Aquarium's 'spokesfish,' in Deepo's Hideaway, tucked away in Ocean Voyager Built. Interact with this friendly fish in Deepo's Chat, a 15-minute animatronic show that offers fun for the whole family! Laugh, sing and play along with Deepo and learn more about his underwater world.
225 Baker Street, NW
Atlanta, GA 30313
All Access Backstage Pass: Go behind the scenes to experience some of the day-to-day operations at Georgia Aquarium. You’ll discover fascinating facts about our marine life, learn about our research and conservation initiatives to protect our world oceans and get an exclusive look at our incredible galleries. Cost for CityPASS holders: $15.
Animal Interactions & Swim and Dive Programs: Upgrade for an additional fee.
Self-Guide: Visitor guide with color maps and exhibits, $2.
Advice for Visitors
- Dolphin and sea lion presentations and The 4D Funbelievable Theater times vary and are based on availability. Arrive early, as seats are first-come, first-served.
- Dining: Café Aquaria
- Gift Shops: Treasures of the Sea, Sand Dollars
Best time to visit: The best time to visit is Sunday-Thursday; visit earlier or later in the day.
Accessibility: Wheelchairs available for no charge at information desk and parking deck 2nd floor. Assisted listening devices available at information desk. Service animals allowed.
Parking/Transportation: Click here for information on parking, transportation and directions.
Groups: Groups of 25 or more: Call (404) 581-4121.