Save 40% on admission to the top 5 Atlanta attractions with CityPASS.
Atlanta CityPASS attractions are reopening!
Advance reservations are required at some attractions; learn more and plan your visit.
The safety of guests is a top priority for attractions; see visitor safety measures.
If you'd like to be notified when the majority of attractions have reopened, please sign up here.
- Feel like a SCUBA diver in an endless blue sea, mesmerized by thousands of fish swimming overhead, as you view the Ocean Voyager exhibit. Home to whale sharks, manta rays, stingrays and sharks, Ocean Voyager has a 100-foot long underwater tunnel and 4,574 feet of viewing windows!
- Marvel at beautiful belugas and spot curious animals such as Australian weedy sea dragons, garibaldi damselfish and Japanese spider crabs hanging among rocky ledges and kelp forests in Cold Water Quest.
- Experience the beauty and agility of dolphins in an exhilarating performance that gives a powerful message about the importance of caring for and about aquatic creatures in Dolphin Celebration.
- See California sea lions show off in a live presentation, Under the Boardwalk, that demonstrates how the highly social pinnipeds and their dedicated trainers work together; you may even get splashed in the splash zone!
225 Baker Street, NW
Atlanta, GA 30313
Behind the Seas Tour: Go behind the scenes to experience some of the day-to-day operations at Georgia Aquarium. You’ll discover fascinating facts about our marine life, learn about our research and conservation initiatives to protect our world oceans and get an exclusive look at our incredible galleries. Cost for CityPASS holders: $15.
Animal Interactions & Swim and Dive Programs: Upgrade for an additional fee.
Self-Guide: Visitor guide with color maps and exhibits, $2.
Advice for Visitors
- Dolphin and sea lion presentations and The 4D Funbelievable Theater times vary and are based on availability. Arrive early, as seats are first-come, first-served.
- Dining: Café Aquaria
- Gift Shops: Georgia Aquarium Gift Shop
Groups: Groups of 25 or more: Call (404) 581-4121.
Parking/Transportation: Click here for information on parking, transportation and directions.
Best Time to Visit: The best time to visit is Sunday-Thursday; visit earlier or later in the day.
Accessibility: Wheelchairs available for no charge at information desk and parking deck 2nd floor. Assisted listening devices available at information desk. Service animals allowed.