Save 40% on admission to the top 5 Atlanta attractions with CityPASS.
- Make a memorable entrance through the Entry Tunnel, then marvel at the impressive Helmet Wall, featuring helmets from all 765+ college football teams.
- Be part of the action in The Playing Field, an indoor half-football field that includes a massive 36-foot high definition video board and a regulation goal post.
- Test out your football skills at the Chick-fil-A Peach Bowl Skill Zone. Kick a field goal, show off your throwing arm, and test your agility in an obstacle course.
- Feel the joy and anticipation of game day in Coca-Cola Fans’ Game Day, with various exhibits and interactives dedicated to tailgating from the game’s early years through today, mascots, bands, cheerleaders and social traditions.
- Immerse yourself in a behind-the-scenes look at the game day experience in The Game of Your Life, a 4K feature film shown in the Game Day Theater.
COLLEGE FOOTBALL HALL OF FAME
250 Marietta Street, N.W.
Atlanta, GA 30313
Advice for Visitors
- The College Football Hall of Fame experience is self-guided. Plan your visit for at least 2-3 hours.
- After your visit, use your All-Access Pass to download your content from each interactive exhibit.
- Dining: Chick-fil-A restaurant on-site.
- Gift Shop: Hall of Fame store
Accessibility: Elevators available. Complimentary wheel chairs are available on a first-come, first-served basis at Fan Services.
Parking/Transportation: Click here for information on parking, transportation and directions.
Groups: Groups of 25 or more: Call (404) 880-4841.