Save 43% on admission to the top 5 Atlanta attractions with CityPASS.
- Make a memorable entrance through the Entry Tunnel, then marvel at the impressive Helmet Wall, featuring helmets from all 765+ college football teams.
- Be part of the action in The Playing Field, an indoor half-football field that includes a massive 36-foot high definition video board and a regulation goal post.
- Test out your football skills at the Chick-fil-A Peach Bowl Skill Zone. Kick a field goal, show off your throwing arm, and test your agility in an obstacle course.
- Feel the joy and anticipation of game day in Coca-Cola Fans’ Game Day, with various exhibits and interactives dedicated to tailgating from the game’s early years through today, mascots, bands, cheerleaders and social traditions.
- Immerse yourself in a behind-the-scenes look at the game day experience in The Game of Your Life, a 4K feature film shown in the Game Day Theater.
COLLEGE FOOTBALL HALL OF FAME
250 Marietta Street, N.W.
Atlanta, GA 30313
$3 off Adult or Child General Admission: Atlanta CityPASS includes admission to your choice of Chick-fil-A College Football Hall of Fame OR Fernbank Museum of Natural History. To see both, you can take advantage of this exclusive discount for CityPASS ticket holders.
Advice for Visitors
- Plan your visit for 2-4 hours to get the full experience.
- Be sure to register your All-Access Pass when you arrive and use it when you interact with exhibits throughout the building (fan ambassadors are onsite to assist). After you leave, you can use your pass to access and download all of the content from your visit to share with family and friends via social media.
- For everything you need to know to plan your visit, click here.
- Dining: Chick-fil-A restaurant on-site.
- Gift Shop: Hall of Fame store
Accessibility: Elevators available. Complimentary wheel chairs are available on a first-come, first-served basis at Fan Services.
Parking/Transportation: Click here for information on parking, transportation and directions.
Groups: Groups of 25 or more: Call (404) 880-4841.