Save 43% on admission to the top 5 Atlanta attractions with CityPASS.
- Get a rare look at some of Dr. Martin Luther King, Jr.’s personal papers and items.
- See the defining moments of the American Civil Rights Movement of the 1950s and 1960s brought to life.
- Learn about the global human rights movement and find a connection to individuals who are taking a stand in the contemporary fight for human rights.
- Experience interactive touch screen technology, powerful videos, original recordings and individual stories of courage in each exhibition.
- Discover original artwork by Ross Rossin, Platon, Paula Scher and more.
NATIONAL CENTER FOR CIVIL AND HUMAN RIGHTS
100 Ivan Allen Jr. Boulevard
Atlanta, GA 30313
Free CCHR Logo Mug: Get a free CCHR logo mug with a purchase of $100 or more at The Center Gift Shop.
Advice for Visitors
- Allow at least two hours to experience powerful videos, original recordings and individual stories at exhibits.
- Family guides and resources for students in grades 3-12 are available online.
- For everything you need to know to plan your visit, click here.
- Dining available at surrounding restaurants.
- Gift Shop: The Center Gift Shop
Accessibility: Accessible entrance on the main level. Wheelchairs available at no charge. Elevators accommodate wheelchairs, strollers and scooters.
Parking/Transportation: Click here for information on parking, transportation and directions.
Groups: Groups of 25 or more: Call (678) 999-8990 ext. 4.