Save 41% on admission to the top 5 Atlanta attractions with CityPASS.
- Immerse yourself in the rich heritage of Coca-Cola in the Loft, where you’ll be surrounded by nearly 200 historical and international artifacts representing more than 125 years of Coca-Cola.
- See first-hand how the bottling process works.
- Learn about the origins of secret formula and visit the vault that secures it. Along the way, mix your own beverage with the Virtual Taste Maker, and see how your recipe compares to the Coca-Cola formula.
- Explore Coca-Cola’s influence on popular culture in the Pop Culture Gallery, where you’ll find original artworks, artifacts and interactive exhibits.
- Sip, mix and savor to your heart’s delight in Taste It! Choose from more than 100 different beverages representing Coca-Cola products from all over the world.
WORLD OF COCA-COLA
121 Baker Street, NW
Atlanta, GA 30313
Summer (mid-Jun through mid-Aug): Mon-Fri, 9am-6pm; Sat, 9am-7pm; Sun, 10am-6pm
Non-Summer: Sun-Thu, 10am-5pm; Fri-Sat, 9am-5pm
Closed Thanksgiving and Christmas Day.
Extended hours during summer.
Check for early closure info for your travel dates; see details.
(800) 676-COKE (2653)
VIP Guided Tour: Cost for CityPASS holders: $15 + tax (a $32 value). Note: VIP Guided Tours are offered daily at 11am, 1pm and 3pm, based on availability. Check website for updated schedule.
Discount: Receive 10% off purchases of $50 or more at The Coca-Cola Store; see coupon in booklet for details.
Advice for Visitors
- Experience the World of Coca-Cola like never before with the Explorer mobile app. Learn about the attraction, create custom photos, connect on your favorite social networks, and interact with more stories. The app is designed to be used at the World of Coca-Cola and delivers engaging content as you explore the attraction.
- Multiple language versions of the World of Coca-Cola Guide Map available at ticket windows & Guest Services desk.
- For everything you need to know to plan your visit, click here.
- Gift Shops: The Coca-Cola store
Best time to visit: The best time to visit is before 11am or after 3pm.
Accessibility: Wheelchairs available at main entrance; free. Service Dogs allowed. Handheld text and audio devices and Braille guide maps available at Guest Services desk.
Parking/Transportation: Click here for information on parking, transportation and directions.
Groups: Groups of 25 or more: Call (404) 676-6074.