Save 42% on admission to the top 6 New York City attractions with CityPASS.
Last Chance for 2015 Pricing
Beginning March 1, the price of New York CityPASS will increase: Adult, $116; Youth 6-17, $92. Buy online today to get the lowest price on New York CityPASS. Booklets are valid for use through February 28, 2017; vouchers must be exchanged within 6 months of purchase.
- Experience the grandeur of the Great Hall, the majestic main entry of the The Met.
- Take your time as you explore the Met’s incredible collections, comprising more than two million works of art in areas such as Modern Art, European Paintings, Asian Art, Arms and Armor, Photographs, American Art and more.
- Enjoy same-week admission to The Cloisters, which is devoted to the art and architecture of medieval Europe.
METROPOLITAN MUSEUM OF ART
1000 Fifth Ave. at 82nd St.
New York, NY 10028
99 Margaret Corbin Drive
New York, NY 10040
METROPOLITAN MUSEUM OF ART
Galleries are cleared fifteen minutes before closing.
Closed Thanksgiving, Christmas Day, New Year's Day and the first Monday in May.
Closed Thanksgiving, Christmas Day and New Year's Day.
Audio Guide: Available for rent in ten languages at the audio guide desk in the Met Great Hall.
Discount: Get $10 off a purchase of $50 or more at The Met Store. See booklet for details.
Advice for Visitors
- Includes same-week admission to The Cloisters museum and gardens after visiting The Met. Please note that if the CityPASS ticket is used first at The Cloisters, the visit to The Met must occur on the same day.
- All backpacks and packages must be checked in at the coat-check facilities. Avoid waiting in lines by leaving backpacks and packages at home.
- Free public guided tours of the Museum’s collection are offered throughout the week in 10 different languages. For the full schedule, visit the Museum’s website.
- Try the Director’s Audio Tour, a planned itinerary by Museum Director Thomas P. Campbell that explores some of the masterpieces in the Museum's encyclopedic collection of world art.
- Download the free Met app, the easiest way to see what's happening at the Met every day, wherever you are. Available for iPhone and Android.
- Find tips for fun family time at MuseumKids.
- Download and print suggested itineraries before you arrive.
- Dining: The Cafeteria, Petrie Court Café, The American Wing Café, Live music in the Great Hall Balcony Bar Fri & Sat evenings, The Cloisters' Trie Café (open May-October
- Gift Shops: The Met Store
Accessibility: Wheelchairs are available at coat check.
Parking/Transportation: Click here for information on parking, transportation and directions.
Groups: Groups of 10 or more: Call (215) 570-3711; Email Mettours@metmuseum.org. Group leader should call or email at least one day in advance to make a reservation. To expedite service upon check-in, the group leader may pre-pull all of the Met tickets from the CityPASS booklets and sort them by adult and youth.