Save on admission to the top New York City attractions
- Step aboard the city's best happy hour cruise: the Alive After Five Cruise from Hornblower. An onboard DJ provides the soundtrack and New York City provides the sights, while you enjoy savory bar snacks and specialty cocktails, along with iconic views of NYC's skyline.
- Get unbeatable photo opportunities of the Statue of Liberty Brooklyn Bridge, Freedom Tower, Ellis Island, Governors Island, Manhattan’s awe-inspiring skyline and more.
- Enjoy New York city in your own langauge with the New York in Your Pocket Souvenir Audio Guide, available with the International Sightseeing Cruise in eight languages: English, Spanish, French, German, Italian, Korean, Japanese, Mandarin, and Portuguese.
- Cruises depart multiple times daily from Pier 15 and travel down the East River, through New York Harbor, up the Hudson and back along Lower Manhattan’s shoreline.
HORNBLOWER SIGHTSEEING CRUISES
Pier 15 Waterfront Esplanade, Pavilion 2
78 South Street
New York, NY 10038
Pre-Boarding Photo: Purchase a pre-boarding photo taken next to a Statue of Liberty replica for $20. Available for purchase after cruise.
New York In Your Pocket : Take your cruise adventure home with you with the New York In Your Pocket souvenir audio guide, an MP3 player with the full narration from the International Sightseeing Cruise. Available for purchase at check-in for $9.95.
Hungry Sailor Upgrade: Add bar snacks to your Alive After Five cruise for an additional $18.58.
Walk the Plank Upgrade: Add beer, wine, soda and bar snacks to your Alive After Five cruise for an additional $49.55.
Fully Overboard Upgrade: Add a premium open bar plus bar snacks to your Alive After Five cruise for an additional $74.33.
Advice for Visitors
- Boarding for the Alive after Five Cruise starts an hour prior to cruise time. We recommend you arrive 45 minutes prior to your International Sightseeing Cruise time and check in at the box office. Boarding starts 30 minutes prior to cruise time.
- We recommend you arrive 45 minutes prior to your International Sightseeing Cruise time and check in at the box office. Boarding starts 30 minutes prior to cruise time.
- An open deck is available; it’s recommended you bring along a light jacket or wrap in warmer months as it may get breezy on board, and appropriately warm clothes in winter months.
- Once you receive your International Sightseeing Cruise or Alive After Five ticket, you have up to 3 days to board a cruise.
- Concessions are available on board including light bites and refreshments.
Accessibility: All vessels and facilities are wheelchair accessible. Please contact Hornblower Sightseeing Cruises prior to attending.
Parking/Transportation: Click here for information on parking, transportation and directions.
Groups: Groups of 30 or more: Call (646) 576-8400 or email NYreservations@hornblower.com.