Save on admission to the top New York City attractions
From September 7-October 6, the Guggenheim Museum will be installing a new temporary exhibit; access to exhibits will be limited.
- Discover this impressive collection of modern art housed in one of the most significant architectural achievements of the 20th century.
- Explore the great spiral rotunda, featuring critically-acclaimed special exhibitions.
- Learn more about the world-renowned collection with free daily educator-led tours and a free multimedia guide with architecture and collection tours in five languages.
1071 5th Ave. at 89th St.
New York, NY 10128
Sun-Wed & Fri, 10am-5:45pm
Closed Thursdays, Thanksgiving and Christmas Day.
Advice for Visitors
- Pressed for time? Walk the Frank Lloyd Wright-designed ramps and see the permanent collection in less than an hour.
- Borrow a device or download the Guggenheim app (for iPhone or Android) for free multimedia guides featuring tours of the Frank Lloyd Wright-designed architecture and permanent collection in English, French, German, Italian, and Spanish.
- Visit guggenheim.org to confirm hours and exhibitions on view.
- Dining: The Wright, Café 3
- Gift Shops: Guggenheim Store
Accessibility: Wheelchair accessible except for the High Gallery. Wheelchairs available free of charge; please ask a security guard at entrance for assistance.
Parking/Transportation: Click here for information on parking, transportation and directions.
Groups: Groups of 20 or more: Call (212) 423-3636; email firstname.lastname@example.org. Group leader should call or email at least one week in advance to alert the Group Sales office to group's date of visit.