Save 52% on admission to the top 5 Tampa Bay attractions with CityPASS.
- View the first permanent collection of artist Dale Chihuly's work in a custom-designed and intimate setting.
- Experience the thrill of live glassblowing with the best glass artists in St. Petersburg.
- View contemporary exhibitions and amazing local art of all mediums in the Morean Arts Center Galleries, included with CityPASS Admission.
720 Central Avenue
St. Petersburg, FL 33701
Closed Thanksgiving and Christmas Day.
For hours and locations of the Morean Arts Center, Glass Studio & Hot Shop and the Morean Center for Clay, visit MoreanArtsCenter.org.
Personal Glass Experience:: Watch, learn and participate with your very own personal glass experience in the Hot Shop! Work one-on-one with one of our resident glassblowers to create your own blown glass ornament or paperweight. Available daily at 12, 12:30, 5 & 5:30PM. Subject to availability, so please call ahead or inquire immediately upon arrival. $75 per 30 minute experience, ages 11+. PLEASE NOTE: glass objects created during the experience must cool overnight and are not ready to take home until the following day. If the guest is unable to return the following day, the object may be shipped for a small fee.
Discount: Get 10% off any merchandise purchase at ALL Morean retail stores; see booklet or CityPASS Travel Guide for details.
Advice for Visitors
- Docent-led tours are included in admission to the Chihuly Collection Monday through Friday; please check with admission desk for daily availability.
- Make sure to visit the Morean Arts Center and Morean Center for Clay for additional exhibitions and retail opportunities
- Dining: Multiple options in the nearby vicinity
- Gift Shops: Chihuly Collection Retail Store, Morean Gallery Store, Morean Glass Studio & Hot Shop Store
Accessibility: Wheelchairs are available upon request; please inquire with guest services at either location.
Parking/Transportation: Click here for information on parking, transportation and directions.
Groups: Groups of 10 or more: Call (727) 822-7872 ext. 2113 or email firstname.lastname@example.org in advance of arrival.