Save 37% on admission to the top 4 Dallas attractions with CityPASS.
The Sixth Floor Museum at Dealey Plaza has limited availability. Visit in person in advance of your desired admission time to make a reservation.
Dallas attractions are operating at reduced capacity and may be sold out or require a wait for the next available entry; visit the CityPASS Travel Guide for more details.
- Get unobstructed close-up views of favorite Dallas landmarks and sights with the free high-definition telescopes on the outdoor deck or zoom cameras on the inner deck.
- Create your own light show and view past shows with interactive touch screens called the Halo.
- Marvel at the 360-degree day or night breathtaking views up to 32 miles – including Fort Worth.
REUNION TOWER GEO-DECK
300 Reunion Blvd. East
Dallas, TX 75207
Please verify daily and hourly schedule before your visit. Click here for calendar.
Reunion Tower may close due to inclement weather, facility upgrades or private events; visit website for current hours.
Last admission 30 minutes before closing.
Closed Christmas Day.
Advice for Visitors
- Create your own light show with interactive touch screens called the Halo.
- Take a "PIX photo" and customize your picture with fun props and different Dallas skylines to capture your own tower memory.
- For everything you need to know to plan your visit, click here.
- Gift Shops: Kaleidoscope Gifts and Memories
Best time to visit: Sundays through Thursdays are the least crowded times to visit.
Parking/Transportation: Click here for information on parking, transportation and directions.
Groups: Groups of 15 or more: Call (214) 712-7051 in advance of arrival.