Save 41% on admission to the top 4 Dallas attractions with CityPASS.
Dallas CityPASS attractions are reopening!
View the latest attraction schedule updates and visitor safety measures.
Advance reservations are required at some attractions; visit the CityPASS Travel Guide to learn more.
If you’d like to be notified when the majority of attractions have reopened, please sign up here.
- Get unobstructed close-up views of favorite Dallas landmarks and sights with the free high-definition telescopes on the outdoor deck or zoom cameras on the inner deck.
- Create your own light show and view past shows with interactive touch screens called the Halo.
- Marvel at the 360-degree day or night breathtaking views up to 32 miles – including Fort Worth.
REUNION TOWER GEO-DECK
300 Reunion Blvd. East
Dallas, TX 75207
Please verify daily and hourly schedule before your visit. Click here for calendar.
Reunion Tower may close due to inclement weather, facility upgrades or private events; visit website for current hours.
Last admission 30 minutes before closing.
Closed Christmas Day.
Day/Night Ticket Discount: Get $2 off a Day/Night ticket and visit twice in 24 hours. See booklet or CityPASS Travel Guide for details.
Advice for Visitors
- Create your own light show with interactive touch screens called the Halo.
- Take a "PIX photo" and customize your picture with fun props and different Dallas skylines to capture your own tower memory.
- Lock your memories in the sky at the digital time capsule, Reunion Tower Constellation.
- For everything you need to know to plan your visit, click here.
- Dining: Cloud Nine Café, Five Sixty by Wolfgang Puck; reservations recommended for Five Sixty; call (214) 741-5560)
- Gift Shops: Kaleidoscope Gifts and Memories
Best time to visit: Sundays through Thursdays are the least crowded times to visit.
Parking/Transportation: Click here for information on parking, transportation and directions.
Groups: Groups of 15 or more: Call (214) 712-7051 in advance of arrival.