Save 40% on admission to the top 4 Dallas attractions with CityPASS.
- Get unobstructed close-up views of favorite Dallas landmarks and sights with the free high-definition telescopes on the outdoor deck or zoom cameras on the inner deck.
- Create your own light show and view past shows with interactive touch screens called the Halo.
- Marvel at the 360-degree day or night breathtaking views up to 32 miles – including Fort Worth.
REUNION TOWER GEO-DECK
300 Reunion Blvd. East
Dallas, TX 75207
Reunion Tower may close due to inclement weather, facility upgrades or private events; visit website for current hours.
Last admission 30 minutes before closing.
Closed Christmas Day.
Day/Night Ticket: Visit twice in 24 hours. Cost for CityPASS holders: $5.
Advice for Visitors
- Create your own light show with interactive touch screens called the Halo.
- Take a "PIX photo" and customize your picture with fun props and different Dallas skylines to capture your own tower memory.
- Lock your memories in the sky at the all new digital time capsule, Reunion Tower Constellation.
- For everything you need to know to plan your visit, click here.
- Dining: Cloud Nine Café, Five Sixty by Wolfgang Puck; reservations recommended for Five Sixty; call (214) 741-5560)
- Gift Shops: Kaleidoscope Gifts and Memories
Best time to visit: Sundays through Thursdays are the least crowded times to visit.
Parking/Transportation: Click here for information on parking, transportation and directions.
Groups: Groups of 15 or more: Call (214) 712-7051 ahead of arrival.