Save 40% on admission to the top 4 Dallas attractions with CityPASS.
Dallas CityPASS attractions are reopening!
View the latest attraction schedule updates and visitor safety measures.
Advance reservations are required at some attractions; visit the CityPASS Travel Guide to learn more.
If you’d like to be notified when the majority of attractions have reopened, please sign up here.
- Explore 11 permanent exhibit halls filled with everything from the animals of Earth’s past to the technology of tomorrow.
- Get hands-on with exhibits that take you deep into the caves of South Africa to discover the bones of early human ancestors through cutting-edge VR, dance as a raptor avatar, try to outrun a virtual cheetah, and see one of the largest displays of rare and beautiful gems and minerals on Earth – and much, much more!
- Dig deep in real-time dinosaur research being done by museum paleontologists as they process fossils fresh from the field in the new Paleo Lab. You may even get to see the discovery of a new prehistoric species!
- Enjoy the view of downtown Dallas while you ride the Museum’s glass-enclosed escalator, or T .rexcalator — and get ready to amaze your brain on your journey back down.
- Travel millions of years and thousands of miles with an awe-inspiring film in our state-of-the-art 3D, 4K projection theater.
PEROT MUSEUM OF NATURE AND SCIENCE
2201 N. Field Street Dallas TX 75201
Dallas, TX 75201
Closed Thanksgiving and Christmas Day.
Closed September 1-3 and November 14, 2020.
Hours may vary; visit website for up-to-date information.
Discount: Get $2 off Traveling Exhibit admission; see booklet or CityPASS Travel Guide for details.
Advice for Visitors
- The interactive outdoor Science Park, including the Musical Forest and Leapfrog Forest, is a great way to get some fresh air while exploring the wonders of nature and science.
- CItyPASS holders can go to the museum in the morning of the day they plan to visit to get a timed admission ticket for later the same day.
- For everything you need to know to plan your visit, click here.
- Dining: The Café, operated by Wolfgang Puck.
- Gifts: Museum Shop
Best time to visit: Try after 2pm on weekdays, when field trip traffic is at its lowest.
Accessibility: Wheelchair rentals are available on a first-come, first-served basis from the concierge desk on Level 1.
Parking/Transportation: Click here for information on parking, transportation and directions.
Groups: Groups of 10 or more: Call (214) 428-5555 ext. 8 two weeks ahead of arrival.