Save 37% on admission to the top 4 Dallas attractions with CityPASS.
The Sixth Floor Museum at Dealey Plaza has limited availability. Visit in person in advance of your desired admission time to make a reservation.
George W. Bush Presidential Library & Museum is currently open exclusively for CityPASS guests; CityPASS guests who are not able to obtain a reservation at the Sixth Floor Museum may visit both Dallas Zoo and George W. Bush Presidential Library & Museum.
Dallas attractions are operating at reduced capacity and may be sold out or require a wait for the next available entry; visit the CityPASS Travel Guide for more details.
- Explore 11 permanent exhibit halls filled with everything from the animals of Earth’s past to the technology of tomorrow.
- Dance as a raptor avatar, try to outrun a virtual cheetah, and see one of the largest displays of rare and beautiful gems and minerals on Earth – and much, much more!
- Dig deep in real-time dinosaur research being done by museum paleontologists as they process fossils fresh from the field in the new Paleo Lab. You may even get to see the discovery of a new prehistoric species!
- Enjoy the view of downtown Dallas while you ride the Museum’s glass-enclosed escalator, or T .rexcalator — and get ready to amaze your brain on your journey back down.
- Travel millions of years and thousands of miles with an awe-inspiring film in our state-of-the-art 3D, 4K projection theater.
PEROT MUSEUM OF NATURE AND SCIENCE
2201 N. Field Street Dallas TX 75201
Dallas, TX 75201
Closed Thanksgiving and Christmas Day.
Hours may vary; visit website for up-to-date information.
The Science of Guinness World Records: The world is full of fascinating people achieving strange and incredible feats. Now, for the first time ever, see the science behind these mesmerizing accomplishments with our new The Science of Guinness World Records exhibition! Cost for CityPASS guests: $8.
Advice for Visitors
- The interactive outdoor Science Park, including the Musical Forest and Leapfrog Forest, is a great way to get some fresh air while exploring the wonders of nature and science.
- CItyPASS holders can go to the museum in the morning of the day they plan to visit to get a timed admission ticket for later the same day.
- For everything you need to know to plan your visit, click here.
- Dining: The Café, operated by Wolfgang Puck.
- Gifts: Museum Shop
Best time to visit: Try after 2pm on weekdays, when field trip traffic is at its lowest.
Accessibility: Wheelchair rentals are available on a first-come, first-served basis from the concierge desk on Level 1.
Parking/Transportation: Click here for information on parking, transportation and directions.
Groups: Groups of 10 or more: Call (214) 428-5555 ext. 8 two weeks ahead of arrival.