Save 47% on admission to the top 4 Boston attractions with CityPASS.
New England Aquarium has limited availability and may be sold out on some days. If you are traveling soon and wish to visit the Aquarium, please check availability here before purchasing.
Boston attractions are operating at reduced capacity and may be sold out or require a wait for the next available entry. We recommend making attraction reservations as soon as possible to ensure you can reserve your preferred time; visit the CityPASS Travel Guide for more details.
- Get an up-close view Cliff the Triceratops, a 65-million-year-old fossil discovered in the Dakota Badlands in 2004.
- Take a journey inside the human body in the Hall of Human Life, where you’ll learn about breakthroughs in science that will change the way you engage with your biology and manage your health
- Catch one of the live demonstrations that take place daily, from design challenges to live animal shows.
- Explore the 700+ innovative and interactive exhibits for hands-on experiences that will entertain and educate minds of all ages.
MUSEUM OF SCIENCE
1 Science Park
Boston, MA 02114
On the Charles River
Closed Thanksgiving and Christmas Day.
(617) 589-0417 TTY
Simulator Experience: Cost for CityPASS guests: $6 adult, $6 child (3-11)
4D Theater: Cost for CityPASS guests: $6 adult, $6 child (3-11)
Charles Hayden Planetarium: Cost for CityPASS guests: One show, $10 adult, $8 child (3-11). Double feature (IMAX/Planetarium), $16 adult, $14 child (3-11).
Mugar Omni Theater (IMAX®): Cost for CityPASS guests: One show, $10 adult, $8 child (3-11). Double feature (IMAX/Planetarium), $16 adult, $14 child (3-11).
10% off Your Purchase: Get 10% off your purchase of $25 or more at the Museum of Science Gift Shop.
Advice for Visitors
- Don't miss live daily demonstrations; most are free with CityPASS admission.
- To book upgrades, you can: purchase ahead of arrival on mos.org; purchase at the self-serve kiosks by the ticket windows upon arrival; or purchase at the box office upon arrival. In addition, you can purchase the Butterfly Garden and the 4D Theatre upgrades at e-kiosks located right outside of those venues.
- Dining: Museum Café
- Gift Shops: Museum Store
Best time to visit: Start your day at the museum at 9am.
Accessibility: All attractions accessible by elevator or escalator. Limited number of wheelchairs and electric scooters available at Information Booth on first-come, first-served basis. Services provided for visual and hearing impaired; see details.
Parking/Transportation: Click here for information on parking, transportation and directions.
Groups: Group visits are currently unavailable.