Save 42% on admission to the top 3 Boston attractions with CityPASS.
- Get an up-close view Cliff the Triceratops, a 65-million-year-old fossil discovered in the Dakota Badlands in 2004.
- Take a journey inside the human body in the Hall of Human Life, where you’ll learn about breakthroughs in science that will change the way you engage with your biology and manage your health
- Catch one of the live demonstrations that take place daily, from design challenges to live animal shows.
- Explore the 700+ innovative and interactive exhibits for hands-on experiences that will entertain and educate minds of all ages.
MUSEUM OF SCIENCE
1 Science Park
Boston, MA 02114
On the Charles River
Closed Thanksgiving and Christmas Day.
(617) 589-0417 TTY
Simulator Experience: Cost for CityPASS guests: $6 adult, $6 child (3-11)
4D Theater: Cost for CityPASS guests: $6 adult, $5 child (3-11)
Butterfly Garden: Cost for CityPASS guests: $6 adult, $6 child (3-11)
Charles Hayden Planetarium: Cost for CityPASS guests: One show, $10 adult, $8 child (3-11). Double feature (IMAX/Planetarium), $16 adult, $14 child (3-11).
10% off Your Purchase: Get 10% off your purchase of $25 or more at the Museum of Science Gift Shop.
Mugar Omni Theater (IMAX®): Cost for CityPASS guests: One show, $10 adult, $8 child (3-11). Double feature (IMAX/Planetarium), $16 adult, $14 child (3-11).
Advice for Visitors
- Don't miss live daily demonstrations; most are free with CityPASS admission.
- To book upgrades, you can: purchase ahead of arrival on mos.org; purchase at the self-serve kiosks by the ticket windows upon arrival; or purchase at the box office upon arrival. In addition, you can purchase the Butterfly Garden and the 4D Theatre upgrades at e-kiosks located right outside of those venues.
- Museum guides are available in 8 languages at the Information Booth, or you can download the English version here.
- Dining: Museum Café
- Gift Shops: Museum Store
Best time to visit: Start your day at the museum at 9am.
Accessibility: All attractions accessible by elevator or escalator. Limited number of wheelchairs and electric scooters available at Information Booth on first-come, first-served basis. Services provided for visual and hearing impaired; see details.
Parking/Transportation: Click here for information on parking, transportation and directions.
Groups: Groups of 15 or more: Call (617) 723-2500 at least 24 hours before arriving at the Museum of Science.