Save 45% on admission to the top 4 Boston attractions with CityPASS.
Boston CityPASS attractions are reopening!
View the latest attraction schedule updates and visitor safety measures.
Advance reservations are required at some attractions; visit the CityPASS Travel Guide to learn more.
If you'd like to be notified when the majority of attractions have reopened, please sign up here.
- See Masai giraffes graze the wide expanse of the Giraffe Savannah alongside a herd of Grevy’s zebras.
- Enjoy a little slice of Australia—the land down under! Say “G’day Mate!” to kangaroos and emus on the Outback Trail. Don't forget to listen for the kookaburras, with their distinct call resembling human laughter.
- Experience the majesty of the king of the jungle, the African lion, in several distinct ways: climb into a “crashed” land rover and come nose-to-nose with a lion sniffing around the hood of your car; exchange glances with these magnificent beasts through a glass at a ranger station, or peek at them from across a moat as they soak up the sun.
- Listen to the hooting, cooing and whistling of the Bird's World exhibit, home to dozens of species of birds from around the globe, including tawny frogmouths, sunbitterns, Gouldian finches, and other indigenous birds from swamplands, scrublands and wetlands.
- Enter the rarefied world of the rainforest, where dozens of free-flight birds swoop through lush greenery and rushing waterfalls in a habitat home to hundreds of animals, including ring-tailed lemurs, Baird’s tapirs, pygmy hippos, ocelots, and our western lowland gorillas—observed up close and personal at five glass viewing stations.
FRANKLIN PARK ZOO
1 Franklin Park Rd
Boston, MA 02121, USA
Apr 1-Sep 30: Mon-Fri 9am-5pm; Sat-Sun 9am-6pm
Oct 1-Mar 31: Mon-Sun 9am-4pm
Last entry half hour before closing.
Closed Thanksgiving Day and Christmas Day.
May close or close early for special events; visit website for current hours.
Behind the Scenes Tour: Meet some amazing animals and have your questions answered by experienced Zoo educators on a Behind-the-Scenes Tour, available for an additional fee starting at $150 (book at least two weeks in advance). Ask for details at admission booth.
Discount: 10% off a purchase of $25 of more at the Franklin Park Zoo Gift Shop; see booklet or CityPASS Travel Guide for details.