Save 47% on admission to the top 4 Boston attractions with CityPASS.
Boston attractions are operating at reduced capacity and may be sold out or require a wait for the next available entry. We recommend making attraction reservations as soon as possible to ensure you can reserve your preferred time; visit the CityPASS Travel Guide for more details.
- Get a unique perspective of the city and some of the best views of Boston's skyline and the natural beauty of the Harbor Islands.
- Enjoy lively commentary on Boston’s history, character, sites, stories and more, provided by your onboard live narrator.
- Cruise past the original Old North Church, where Paul Revere's famous "one if by land, and two if by sea" signal is said to have been sent, and view "Old Ironsides," the famous warship USS Constitution docked at Charlestown Navy Yard.
- See the 1760s Gardiner Building, also located on Long Wharf. It once housed John Hancock's counting house and is the wharf's oldest surviving structure.
- Board the boat on Long Wharf, where the first locomotive to arrive in America landed from England in 1830, and where Boston’s first cargo of bananas landed in 1871.
BOSTON HARBOR CITY CRUISES
One Long Wharf
Boston, MA 02110
Across from the Long Wharf Marriott and steps from New England Aquarium
$3 off New England Aquarium Whale Watch Cruise: CityPASS guests receive $3 off a New England Aquarium Whale Watch presented by Boston Harbor Cruises. See details here. Upgrade at the Boston Harbor Cruises ticket booth.
Advice for Visitors
- Arrive at least 30 minutes prior to boarding time.
- We strongly recommend that you reserve your trip, especially on weekends and holidays. Trips often sell out. Call 617-227-4321 or 1-877-SEE-WHALE (733-9425) to make your reservation.
- Remember to apply sunscreen if riding on the open upper deck.
- If availability and space allow, CItyPASS guests may choose to take a USS Constitution Cruise or a Sunset Classic Cruise in lieu of the Historic Sightseeing Cruise.
- Cruises have plenty of comfortable indoor space and are a great way to see the sights of Boston from the water during cooler weather.
- On-board Concessions: A full line of food and drink is offered aboard our cruise vessels.
Accessibility: Boston Harbor City Cruises is dedicated to providing excellent service to customers of all abilities. Their goal is to provide a water transportation system that is safe, dependable and inclusive, thereby expanding the transportation options available to all their customers, including those with disabilities.
Parking/Transportation: Click here for parking, transportation and directions.
Groups: Groups of 10 or more: Call (877) SEE-WHALE to make a reservation at least one day in advance of arrival.