Save 45% on admission to the top 4 Boston attractions with CityPASS.
- Get a unique perspective of the city and some of the best views of Boston’s skyline–great for picture taking.
- Enjoy lively commentary on Boston’s history, character, sites, stories and more, provided by your onboard live narrator.
- Cruise past the actual site of The Boston Tea Party and the Old North Church, where Paul Revere’s famous "one if by land, and two if by sea" signal is said to have been sent.
- See the 1760s Gardiner Building, also located on Long Wharf. It once housed John Hancock's counting house and is the wharf's oldest surviving structure.
- Board the boat on Long Wharf, where the first locomotive to arrive in America landed from England in 1830, and where Boston’s first cargo of bananas landed in 1871.
BOSTON HARBOR CRUISES
One Long Wharf
Boston, MA 02110
Across from the Long Wharf Marriott and steps from New England Aquarium
New England Aquarium Whale Watch: CityPASS holders receive $3 off a New England Aquarium Whale Watch presented by Boston Harbor Cruises. Present CityPASS booklet at BHC ticket booth on Long Wharf when purchasing whale watch tickets. See details here.
Discount : 10% off total purchase at BHC Gift Shop. See booklet for details.
Advice for Visitors
- Arrive at least 30 minutes prior to boarding time.
- We strongly recommend that you reserve your trip, especially on weekends and holidays. Trips often sell out. Call 617-227-4321 or 1-877-SEE-WHALE (733-9425) to make your reservation.
- Remember to apply sunscreen if riding on the open upper deck.
- If space allows, CityPASS holders may choose to take a USS Constitution Cruise or a Sunset Classic Cruise in lieu of the Historic Sightseeing Cruise.
- Cruises have plenty of comfortable indoor space and are a great way to see the sights of Boston from the water during cooler weather.
- Dining: A full line of food and drink is offered aboard cruise vessels.
Accessibility: Boston Harbor Cruises is dedicated to providing excellent service to customers of all abilities. Their goal is to provide a water transportation system that is safe, dependable and inclusive, thereby expanding the transportation options available to all their customers, including those with disabilities. For more information please click here.
Parking/Transportation: Click here for parking, transportation and directions.