Save 41% on admission to the top 5 Atlanta attractions with CityPASS.
- Learn how a live broadcast is produced and sent to viewers all over the world.
- Catch a glimpse of CNN's next-generation HD studio.
- Get technical in Studio 7E and watch yourself on the big screen as you try your hand at a "cold reading" of the news.
- Ascend the world’s longest freestanding escalator.
- You may even catch a live broadcast!
CNN STUDIO TOURS
190 Marietta Street, NW
Atlanta, GA 30303
Open daily, 9am-5pm
Open daily 9am-5pm; tours depart every 20 minutes.
Closed Easter, Thanksgiving, Christmas Eve and Christmas Day.
Inside CNN VIP Tour: Cost for CityPASS holders: $19 ($35 retail value). The tour runs three times a day and is limited to 12 people. Please note this upgrade is not available for Atlanta CityPASS child tickets.
Discount: Get a free CNN logo VIP mug with a purchase of $50 or more at the CNN Store; see coupon in booklet for details.
Advice for Visitors
- We recommend making advance reservations during busy times such as in summer, weekends and holidays, especially Easter, July 4 and Christmas. Please call (404) 827-2300 Monday-Friday, 9am-5pm ET, to reserve your time. Please note that same-day reservations are not available; call in advance of the day of your visit. Without advance reservations, visit the box office in the morning to secure your timed entry, which will help you plan your day.
- Breaking news is unpredictable; however, your best chance to see a live broadcast is weekdays from 9am-2pm.
- Photography not allowed on tour; photos taken by CNN staff available for purchase.
- Strollers are not allowed on tours; eight flights of stairs require that children walk or be held by parents.
- For everything you need to know to plan your visit, click here.
- Gift Shop: The CNN Store
Accessibility: CNN Studio Tours consists of walking tours that descend eight flights of stairs. For accessibility assistance, please call (404) 827-2300 at least 72 hours in advance to make a reservation. Elevator-assisted tours are available daily at 10:30am, 12:30pm, 2:30pm and 4:30pm. Reservations required; maximum 10 wheelchairs per tour. All requests for visual or hearing accommodation and sign language interpreters may be referred to (404) 827-2300 for reservations and information.
Parking/Transportation: Click here for information on parking, transportation and directions.
Groups: Groups of 20 or more: Call (404) 827-2300.
Best Time to Visit: Weekday mornings are the best time to visit.