Articles by City & Category
Mickey's Very Merry Christmas Party 2019
October 15, 2019 By CityPASS
The Most Magical Place on Earth combines with the most magical time of year during the Mickey's Very Merry Christmas Party at Walt Disney World® Resort. The holiday events are held on select nights in November and December at Magic Kingdom® Park.
What is it?
The party features exclusive holiday entertainment. Mickey's Very Merry Christmas Party takes place from 7pm to midnight and is a separate special event admission ticket. When Mickey celebrates the season, Magic Kingdom® Park lights up with excitement for guests of all ages. Cinderella Castle shimmers. Joyful music fills the air. Disney Characters don their most festive attire. Favorite attractions take on a holiday theme. And enchanting surprises lie around almost every turn!
- Encounter familiar Disney friends decked out for the holiday celebration. Look out for special appearances; in recent years, guests have encountered Jack Skellington dressed as Sandy Claws, Scrooge McDuck and Santa Claus himself!
- Feast your eyes on a merry and bright display during Minnie's Wonderful Christmastime Fireworks show. The sky illuminates with festive colors to the sounds of favorite carols. The display can be seen from most locations throughout Magic Kingdom® Park.
- See Queen Elsa from Frozen transform Cinderella Castle with lights during a seven-minute show called "A Frozen Holiday Wish."
- Wave to your favorite Disney characters in Mickey's Once Upon a Christmastime Parade, featuring toy soldiers, reindeer and characters dressed in their holiday best. Snow even falls on Main Street, U.S.A.®.
- Join Stitch, characters from Monsters, Inc., Buzz Lightyear and others as they entertain guests with holiday songs in A Totally Tomorrowland® Christmas, on the stage near Space Mountain®.
- Get your groove on at The Club Tinsel dance party at Cosmic Ray's Starlight Café, where kids and adults can boogie with polar bears and reindeer from 7pm-midnight.
- Savor delicious yuletide sweets as you sip on seasonal beverages—included with your admission. Plus, enjoy holiday-themed, event-exclusive treats available for purchase throughout the night.
When is it?
The party takes place on select nights in November and December.
2019 dates include:
- November: 8, 11, 12, 14, 15, 17, 19, 21, 22 and 24
- December: 1, 3, 5, 6, 8, 10, 12, 13, 15, 17, 19, 20 and 22
How to save on tickets
Ticket prices vary by date, but buying in advance will provide savings. The event requires a special ticket apart from regular park admission during the day. The cost is between $99 and $134 depending on the night; the closer to Christmas it gets, the more the tickets cost. Guests can save $10 per ticket compared to day-of purchase by buying in advance. Tickets are available at https://www.citypass.com/orlando.
Header Image © Disney