Save on admission to the top San Diego attractions
Some theme parks and attractions require reservations or have limited operating hours and days; see the CityPASS Travel Guide for details.
Due to a special event on October 2, 9, 16, 23 and 30, reservations at LEGOLAND California may be unavailable.
- Sit back and relax as you cruise San Diego Bay. Listen to an entertaining guide share history and highlights of the city while pointing out sites like North Island Naval Air Station, Cabrillo National Monument, USS Midway, and the Star of India—the oldest iron-hulled sailboat still afloat.
- Enjoy comfortable outdoor seating onboard with panoramic views on the spacious sundecks. Take in the refreshing breeze while gazing over the waters, scanning the landscape as you cruise 13 miles (21 km) of the San Diego coastline. View the beautiful Coronado Bay Bridge as you pass by Coronado Island and Shelter Island.
- Capture photos and videos of the sunbathing sea lions and hear the barking as the pups and adults playfully slide on and off the bait barges as you pass by Point Loma. As you cruise back, get a glimpse of Seaport Village, a waterfront shopping and dining complex, and get inspired to shop and dine upon your return to shore.
970 N Harbor Dr.
San Diego, CA 92101
90-Minute Cruise Upgrade: Upgrade to a 90-minute Harbor Cruise. Purchase at the ticket booth. Cost for CityPASS guests: $5.
Advice for Visitors
- Enjoy a fully stocked snack bar and full beverage bar available to purchase on board. Please note there is no outside food or beverage allowed onboard.
- City Cruises has safety protocols in place to ensure a safe environment for its guests and staff; learn more on their website.
Accessibility: Please call City Cruises for wheelchair accessibility information, as some yachts are not accessible.