Save on admission to the top San Diego attractions
Some theme parks and attractions require reservations or have limited operating hours and days; see the CityPASS Travel Guide for details.
Due to a special event on October 2, 9, 16, 23 and 30, reservations at LEGOLAND California may be unavailable.
- Start your adventure at Explorer's Reef, where you’ll enter the park under a massive wave sculpture and encounter a beautiful, underwater-themed realm of animal attractions, buildings and shade structures.
- Dive into the world of sea turtles in a way you never thought possible. Get an up-close look at these fascinating creatures, then get even closer by experiencing their journey first-hand.
- Journey through an amazing underwater viewing tunnel in Shark Encounter and experience a rare, fascinating, up-close look at predators whose prehistoric ancestors dominated the sea more than a hundred million years before dinosaurs walked the earth.
- Share in SeaWorld's 55-year knowledge of orca behavior and care and hear how scientific research on orca at SeaWorld is benefiting wild populations in Orca Encounter, a unique and engaging combination of live and digital presentations.
- Experience Electric Eel, San Diego’s tallest and fastest roller coaster! Featuring astounding loops, twists and airtime, Electric Eel will propel you to more than 60 miles per hour in seconds, then rocket you skyward nearly 150 feet to an adrenaline-pumping inverted “heartline” roll and a twisting loop!
- Buckle up for Manta, a multi-media family launch coaster that lives up to its name. Two thrilling launches send riders soaring and diving in the spirit of world’s largest ray.
- Stay late all summer to immerse yourself in exotic worlds of light and music at Electric Ocean! Join playful, glowing sea creatures and world-class DJs at a family-friendly dance party, then end the night with Ignite, a fireworks spectacular that brings the brilliance of the sea to the sky above. (Summer only)
- Make a visit to Sea Lion Point and say hello to the adorable harbor seals and sea lions. You can even get a chance to feed these famously fun animals.
SEAWORLD® SAN DIEGO
500 Sea World Drive
San Diego, CA 92109
Advice for Visitors
- With The New Seaworld App, get real-time information about the park, with all sorts of helpful and valuable features to help you make the most of your day, like exclusive offers and deals, up-to-the-minute ride wait times and daily show times. You’ll also find an interactive map, fun photo frames, insider park tips, and more. Available now in the App Store and Google Play.
- For everything you need to know to plan your visit, click here.
- SeaWorld® San Diego has safety protocols in place to ensure a safe environment for its guests and staff; learn more on their website.