Save on admission to the top San Diego attractions
Some theme parks and attractions require reservations or have limited operating hours and days; see the CityPASS Travel Guide for details.
Due to a special event on October 2, 9, 16, 23 and 30, reservations at LEGOLAND California may be unavailable.
- Experience the best view in San Diego on the 4-acre flight deck, where you can attend demonstrations on the dangerous and exciting take off and landing procedures.
- Inspect restored WWII era aircraft and climb aboard real cockpits!
- Explore the spaces where the crew lived, worked and played aboard ship. Walk through mess halls, galleys, chapel, laundry services and much more.
- See more than 30 restored aircraft and helicopters on display.
- Experience the breathtaking 3D Holographic Battle of Midway Theater and interactive displays.
USS MIDWAY MUSEUM
910 N Harbor Dr.
San Diego, CA 92101
Open daily 10am-5pm
Last admission 4pm.
Air Combat 360 Flight Simulator: Experience a pulse-pounding aerial combat ride where you control all the action. Cost: $8
Virtual Reality Flight Experience: Screaming Eagles: Be prepared to launch your F/18 off the aircraft carrier, hit every target, complete your air to air mission and land safely. Cost: $7
Advice for Visitors
- With so much to see and do, plan on at least three or four hours onboard to get the most out of your visit.
- Exploring the USS Midway can involve a lot of walking and navigating ladders. Closed-toed shoes and layered clothing are recommended as temperatures vary around the ship. Heels and skirts are not recommended.
- Kids love the museum's Junior Pilot Program! Follow Airman Sam Rodriguez as he takes you and the youngsters on an amazing and entertaining audio tour to more than 30 locations throughout the aircraft carrier. Once the kids complete Sam’s tasks, they will be treated to a ceremony performed by one of Midway’s volunteer Docents, where they will earn their Junior Pilot Wings!
- All visitors are subject to a bag check before coming aboard the Midway. Prohibited items include but are not limited to: outside food/beverage, glass containers of any kind, pets, bicycles, skateboard/scooters, weapons of any kind.
- Dining: Cafe 41
- Gift Shops: The Jet Shop
Accessiblity: Click here for information on accessibility.
Parking/Transportation: Click here for information on parking, transportation and directions.