Save 41% on admission to the top 4 Dallas attractions with CityPASS.
Dallas CityPASS attractions are reopening!
View the latest attraction schedule updates and visitor safety measures.
Advance reservations are required at some attractions; visit the CityPASS Travel Guide to learn more.
If you’d like to be notified when the majority of attractions have reopened, please sign up here.
- Experience the interactive Decision Points Theater that takes visitors "inside" the President’s decision-making process during major crises.
- See steel from the World Trade Center, a full-sized replica Oval Office with a Resolute Desk, and a Texas Rose Garden.
- View an impressive montage of the 44 U.S. Presidents on the 67-foot-high, 360-degree, high definition video wall in Freedom Hall.
- Take a walk through the 15-acre park filled with native Texas prairie grasses and wildflowers.
GEORGE W. BUSH PRESIDENTIAL LIBRARY & MUSEUM
2943 SMU Boulevard
Dallas, TX 75205
Closed Thanksgiving Day, Christmas Day and New Year's Day.
Presidential Center: Ask about a Membership to the Presidential Center at the Admissions Desk.
Discount : 10% off your purchase in the Museum Store OR in the Courtyard Cafe. See booklet or CityPASS Travel Guide for details.
Advice for Visitors
- Upon arrival, be prepared for Security Check, then go directly to the Admissions Desk.
- Check out the Presidential Center’s Mobile App prior to visiting the Museum. The app provides information about the Museum galleries and films, video and audio tours, and other features.
- Allow approximately 1½ hours minimum to tour the Museum.
- For everything you need to know to plan your visit, click here.
- Dining: Café 43, Courtyard Café
- Gift Shops: Presidential Center Museum Store
Best time to visit: Weekday afternoons are least crowded.
Parking/Transportation: Click here for information on parking, transportation and directions.