Save 44% on admission to the top 4 Dallas attractions with CityPASS.
The Sixth Floor Museum at Dealey Plaza has limited availability. Visit in person in advance of your desired admission time to make a reservation.
Dallas attractions are operating at reduced capacity and may be sold out or require a wait for the next available entry; visit the CityPASS Travel Guide for more details.
- See 43 powerful four-color portraits — personally painted by President George W. Bush himself — and their accompanying stories. Out of Many, One reminds us of the countless ways in which America has been strengthened by those who have come here in search of a better life.
GEORGE W. BUSH PRESIDENTIAL LIBRARY & MUSEUM
2943 SMU Boulevard
Dallas, TX 75205
Closed Thanksgiving Day, Christmas Day and New Year's Day.
10% off Your Purchase: Get 10% off your purchase in the Museum Store or Courtyard Café.
Presidential Center: Ask about a Membership to the Presidential Center at the Admissions Desk.
Advice for Visitors
- Upon arrival, be prepared for Security Check, then go directly to the Admissions Desk.
- Check out the Presidential Center’s Mobile App prior to visiting the Museum. The app provides information about the Museum galleries and films, video and audio tours, and other features.
- Allow approximately 1½ hours minimum to tour the Museum.
- For everything you need to know to plan your visit, click here.
- Dining: Café 43, the Bush Center’s full-service restaurant, will be open for reservation-only dining.
- .Gift Shops: A selection of retail items are available for purchase upon exiting the Museum.
Best time to visit: Weekday afternoons are least crowded.
Parking/Transportation: Click here for information on parking, transportation and directions.