Save 40% on admission to the top 4 Dallas attractions with CityPASS.
- Stroll down "Crape Myrtle Allee," a lane of Pennsylvania bluestone covered by a natural tunnel of sweeping Crape Myrtle trees, leading to "Polliwogs," a popular frog fountain water feature.
- Wander through "A Woman’s Garden," a serene and nationally acclaimed garden featuring terraced walkways, exceptional views, a native Texas limestone bridge and a 140-foot hanging garden.
- Explore the 2-acre "Lay Family Garden," filled with hundreds of perennials and woody plants, and relax to the sound of the cascading water falling from the native limestone walls.
- Delight in the seasonal displays of color in the "Margaret Elisabeth Jonsson Color Garden," home to more than 2,000 varieties of azaleas, which bloom lavishly in the spring along with daffodils and tulips. Summer brings a vibrant display of bananas and tapioca plants, while autumn ushers in brightly colored chrysanthemums.
DALLAS ARBORETUM AND BOTANICAL GARDEN
8525 Garland Road
Dallas, Texas 75218
Open daily 9am-5pm
Closed Thanksgiving, Christmas Day and New Year's Day.
Seasonal hours may apply; check website for current hours.
Rory Meyers Children’s Adventure Garden: The Rory Meyers Children’s Adventure Garden is an 8-acre, hands-on, interactive children’s learning garden with more than 150 exhibits designed to increase learning and education in youth. Cost for CityPASS holders: $3.
Advice for Visitors
- Discounted parking passes can be purchased in advance of visiting the Arboretum; see details.
- Occasionally, certain exhibits in the Children's Adventure Garden will be reserved for school groups during select hours on weekdays. Check the website for closures and to plan your adventure.
- Cherry trees tend to blossoms in mid-March; check the website for announcement for best times to view.
- CityPASS includes daytime general admission only; after-hours events are not included, but can be purchased separately.
- Bring your own food and drinks to eat in the gardens, or visit the restaurants.
- Dining: Several onsite options; see details .
- Gift Shops: Hoffman Family Gift Store
- Wagons: Available for rent at the Information Booth. Please note wagons are not allowed in the Children’s Adventure Garden.
Accessibility: Wheelchairs and trams are available at no cost on a first-come, first-served basis.
Parking/Transportation: Click here for information on parking, transportation and directions.