Choose delivery during checkout: Email voucher or ship ticket booklets. ?
Woodland Park Zoo
Discover gorillas, elephants, lions, birds, snakes, turtles and more at a top award-winning zoo. See penguins "fly" underwater along a desert coast. Enjoy squealing Asian small-clawed otters. Explore Zoomazium’s nature play space. And new spots coming in May: cheetahs!
General admission to the 92-acre award-winning zoo. Ticket valid for general admission only and is not valid with other promotions or offers; seasonal exhibits may require an additional fee.
South Entrance address:
Open daily 9:30am
Closing times vary seasonally.
Zoo closes at 3pm on July 1, 2014, for zoo fundraiser.
Closed Christmas Day.
- The Zoo is home to more than 1,000 animal ambassadors, representing 300 species across the globe.
- See the world’s first sustainable penguin exhibit, using geothermal technology to cool and heat the water.
- Naturalistic habitats take you from Alaska's tundra (Northern Trail) to Australia & New Zealand to South America & Africa.
- The Temperate Forest, African Savanna and Tropical Rain Forest host a vast assortment of amazing animals.
- Zoomazium’s nature play space is perfect for kids.
- Immerse yourself in the desert coast of Peru with the state-of-the-art Humboldt penguin exhibit.
- Additional facilities include Rose Garden and Rain Forest Food Pavilion.
Present CityPASS booklet at the main entry point to skip the main ticket line. Exchange voucher for a CityPASS at any admission ticket window.
Upgrades for CityPASS Holders
Historic Carousel: Cost for CityPASS holders: $2 per ride.
Feed the Penguins: Offered daily (Nov-Apr). Cost for CityPASS holders: $5 (children 2 and under, free).
Feed the Birds at Willawong Station: Seedsticks available weekends, holidays and school holidays; $1 each.
Feed the Giraffes: Offered twice daily (May-September, weather dependent). Cost for CityPASS holders: $5 (children 2 and under, free).
Feed the Elephants: Offered daily (May-September). Cost for CityPASS holders: $5 (children 2 and under, free).
Advice for Visitors
- The least crowded time to visit is weekday afternoons after 1pm.
- The free Woodland Park Zoo iPhone or Android App is a great way to enhance your Zoo experience; details and download.
Parking: Lots at each entrance; $5.25 per day (pay at parking kiosk machines).
Dining: Rain Forest Food Pavilion, Pacific Blue Chowder House; multiple snack shacks.
Accessibility: Fully accessible. Non-electric wheelchairs available at south entrance, $10.
Gift Shop: ZooStore (south and west entrances), 9:30am-closing, daily.
Strollers: Available for rent at south and west entrance visitor assistance: single strollers, $6; double strollers, $8; wagons, $9.
Metro Transit: Take the #5 bus from downtown directly to the zoo.
Groups of 20 or more: Call (206) 548-2500; Email email@example.com.
Plan Your Visit to Seattle - Use our collection of Seattle tourist attraction and city resources - including transportation and attraction information, maps, forums and more - to better plan your CityPASS trip.
CityPASS can be purchased online or at any of our participating Seattle attractions.
Top 4 reasons you'll love CityPASS
See The Savings
How you save 47%
Plan your visit
Useful details to help
prepare you for your trip
Watch a video
See what you get with
View a booklet
Take a look inside a
Travel with us
Access us from the road
on your mobile device
Happy travelers since 1997