Save 45% on admission to the top 5 Seattle attractions with CityPASS.
- Take in amazing views of the Seattle skyline, Elliott Bay waterfront, the Olympic and Cascade mountain ranges, shipping terminals, and historic neighborhoods.
- Discover interesting facts about waterfront piers, Seattle’s maritime history and Space Needle from the expert narration offered on the cruise.
- Catch a glimpse of container ships and The Washington State ferry fleet — the largest in the U.S.
ARGOSY CRUISES HARBOR TOUR
Visitor Center: Pier 56
Ticket booth and dock: Pier 55
Seattle, WA 98101
5-minute walk southwest/below Pike Place Market
Tillicum Village Upgrade: Exchange your Argosy Harbor Tour CityPASS ticket for a Tillicum Village upgrade including narrated cruise, buffet salmon bake, and native-inspired dance show. Adults and seniors, $60 (regularly $79); ages 4-12, $23 (regularly $30); ages 3 and under, free.
Argosy Locks Cruise Upgrade: Exchange your Argosy Harbor Tour CityPASS ticket for a Argosy Locks Cruise upgrade, a 2-and-a-half hour tour that connects the salt water of Puget Sound with the fresh water of Lake Union via the Hiram Chittenden Locks. Enjoy live narration of Seattle's history while viewing the historic waterfront. Adults and seniors, $21; ages 4-12, $12; ages 3 and under, free.
Seattle Lakes Cruise Upgrade: Exchange your Argosy Harbor Tour CityPASS ticket for a 2-hour Seattle Lakes Cruise upgrade. See magnificent homes that the technology industry built for the rich and famous. Get close to the floating home community and take in spectacular scenic views of Mt. Rainier. Adults and seniors, $19; ages 4-12, $12; ages 3 and under, free. See coupon in booklet.
Discount: Get the special CityPASS rate of just $15 (a 25% savings) on two 5x7 boarding photos, a perfect keepsake from your Argosy Harbor Tour. See the coupon in your booklet for details.
Advice for Visitors
- Arrive 20 minutes before the scheduled departure to give yourself ample time for the ticket and boarding process.
- For the best views, coming and going, head to the top and sit on the city side (your right, when facing the front of the boat).
- Dining: Snacks, sandwiches, soft drinks, beer and wine available on board.
- Gift Shops: Souvenirs available in onboard gift area.
Best time to visit: The first tour of the day is usually the least-crowded.
Accessibility: All vessels are wheelchair friendly. Please call (206) 623-1445 to notify Argosy of any special-assistance needs prior to cruises so they may provide appropriate assistance upon arrival.
Parking/Transportation: Click here for information on parking, transportation and directions.
Groups: Groups of 15 or more: Call (206) 623-1445