Seattle CityPASS » Argosy Cruises Harbor Tour
Argosy Cruises Harbor Tour
Learn about Seattle on this entertaining, one-hour, live-narrated cruise of Elliott Bay and the Seattle Harbor. View the spectacular panoramic background of the majestic Cascade and Olympic mountain ranges. See the city’s historic waterfront, sparkling Emerald City skyline, busy shipyards, colorful Alki Beach and breathtaking natural beauty.
Visitor Center: Pier 56
5-minute walk southwest/below Pike Place Market
Departures vary by day and season; see details.
Obtain timed boarding pass at least 15 min. prior to departure.
Closed Christmas Day.
A one-hour narrated harbor tour that circles the Elliot Bay and Seattle Harbor, offering wonderful views of the Seattle skyline, waterfront, and Olympic and Cascade Mountains.
- Take in amazing views of the Seattle skyline, Elliott Bay waterfront, the Olympic and Cascade mountain ranges, shipping terminals, and historic neighborhoods.
- Expert narration offers interesting facts about waterfront piers, Seattle’s maritime history and Space Needle.
- You’ll have terrific views of the Space Needle.
- Catch a glimpse of container ships and The Washington State ferry fleet — the largest in the U.S.
Present CityPASS booklet or voucher for a timed boarding pass at either the Argosy visitor center at Pier 56 or the ticket booth at Pier 55.
Upgrades for CityPASS Holders
Tillicum Village Upgrade: Exchange your Argosy Harbor Tour CityPASS ticket for a Tillicum Village upgrade including narrated cruise, buffet salmon bake, and native-inspired dance show. Adults and seniors, $45 (regularly $79.95); ages 5-12, $15; ages 4 and under, free. See coupon in booklet.
Locks Cruise Upgrade: Exchange your Argosy Harbor Tour CityPASS ticket for a Locks Cruise upgrade, a 2-and-a-half hour tour that connects the salt water of Puget Sound with the fresh water of Lake Union via the Hiram Chittenden Locks. Enjoy live narration of Seattle's history while viewing the historic waterfront. Adults and seniors, $15; ages 4-12, $10; ages 3 and under, free. See coupon in booklet.
Advice for Visitors
- The first tour of the day is usually the least-crowded.
- Parking availability is usually best during the early part of the day.
- Arrive 20 minutes before the scheduled departure to give yourself ample time for the ticket and boarding process.
- For the best views, coming and going, head to the top and sit on the city side (your right, when facing the front of the boat).
- If it’s a sunny day, grab a seat outside and don’t forget your camera.
Parking: Metered on-street parking is available, as well as nearby lots and city parking garages.
Dining: Snacks, sandwiches, soft drinks, beer and wine available on board.
Accessibility: All vessels are wheelchair friendly. Please call (206) 623-1445 to notify Argosy of any special-assistance needs prior to cruises so they may provide appropriate assistance upon arrival.
Gift Shop: Souvenirs available in onboard gift area.
Metro Transit: Argosy Cruises is on the Waterfront Streetcar Line Route 99.
Groups of 15 or more: Call (206) 676-3158.
Plan Your Visit to Seattle - Use our collection of Seattle attraction and city resources - including transportation and attraction information, maps, forums and more - to better plan your CityPASS trip.
CityPASS can be purchased online or at any of our participating Seattle attractions.
Same low price
Buy now or at any CityPASS
attraction for the same low price
Take your time
Valid for 9 days from first use
Skip ticket lines
Save time with easy access
at most attractions
Buy Nowor at any CityPASS attraction
|Adult ages 13+||Enter Qty||
|Child ages 4–12||Enter Qty||
See The Savings
How you save 44%
Dec 15 - Feb 28, 2014
Plan your visit
Useful details to help
prepare you for your trip
Watch a video
See what you get with
View a booklet
Take a look inside a
Travel with us
Access us from the road
on your mobile device
Happy travelers since 1997