Choose delivery during checkout: Email voucher or ship ticket booklets. ?
Pacific Science Center
Pacific Science Center is Washington’s leading institution for fun and engaging learning for children, families and guests of all ages. Explore hundreds of interactive exhibits, wander among fluttering butterflies, touch live marine animals, explore distant galaxies and immerse yourself in a giant-screen IMAX® movie.
General exhibit admission and one regular IMAX® movie.
200 2nd Ave. N.
Under the arches near the Space Needle
Open 10am-5pm or 6pm.
Hours vary; check website for details.
Closed Thanksgiving and Christmas Day.
- The Tropical Butterfly House is warm and sunny every day of the year thanks to full-spectrum lighting.
- Learn how personal choices can positively affect our health and well-being at Professor Wellbody's Academy of Health and Wellness, a 7000-square foot permanent exhibit that presents health as a life-long process of balancing exercise, diet, proper rest and hygiene.
- Meet seven robotic dinosaurs of the Mesozoic Era in Dinosaurs: A Journey Through Time.
- Learn about new advances in health scientific innovation at The Studio.
- CityPASS includes one regular IMAX® movie.
Present CityPASS booklet or voucher at any entrance, excluding Member or Express entrance, for general admission, to select your regular IMAX® movie and to purchase any exhibit/IMAX® upgrade tickets.
Upgrades for CityPASS Holders
Evening Laser Shows: Cost for CityPASS holders: Thurs $7, Fri-Sun $10.50 (no shows Mon-Wed).
Planetarium or Laser Matinee: Cost for CityPASS holders: $3.
Special engagement feature length IMAX® films: Cost for CityPASS holders: a reduced price of only $9. Click here for current movies and schedules.
Advice for Visitors
- CityPASS admission includes one regular IMAX® movie in the Boeing or PACCAR Theaters; reserve your show time at the box office. Special engagement feature-length IMAX® films require a reduced rate upgrade fee of $9. Click here for current movies and schedules.
- Experience Pacific Science Center like never before with the new mixby app, providing fresh content about some of your favorite exhibits, plus special offers and a platform for sharing stories, photos and ideas with fellow guests; see details and download.
Parking: James Albert Claypool Memorial Garage, located at 2nd Ave North and Denny Way
Dining: Pacific Science Center Café
Gift Shop: Pacific Science Center Store
Driving Direction2: From I-5, take exit 167.
Metro Transit: Buses stop off at the entrance, including routes 1, 2, 3, 4, 6, 8, 19 and 24.
Groups of 10 or more: Call (206) 443-3611.
Plan Your Visit to Seattle - Use our collection of Seattle tourist attraction and city resources - including transportation and attraction information, maps and more - to better plan your CityPASS trip.
CityPASS can be purchased online or at any of our participating Seattle attractions.
Top reasons you'll love CityPASS
See The Savings
How you save 50%
Plan your visit
Useful details to help
prepare you for your trip
Watch a video
See what you get with
View a booklet
Take a look inside a
Travel with us
Access us from the road
on your mobile device
Happy travelers since 1997