Save 49% on admission to the top 5 Seattle attractions with CityPASS.
Last Chance for 2015 Pricing
Beginning March 1, the price of Seattle CityPASS will increase: Adult, $74; Child 4-12, $54. Buy online today to get the lowest price on Seattle CityPASS. Booklets are valid for use through February 28, 2017; vouchers must be exchanged within 6 months of purchase.
- Learn how personal choices can positively affect our health and well-being at Professor Wellbody's Academy of Health and Wellness, a 7000-square foot permanent exhibit that presents health as a life-long process of balancing exercise, diet, proper rest and hygiene.
- Enjoy year-round sunshine in the Tropical Butterfly House! Watch beautiful, exotic butterflies fly, sun themselves and feed among tropical flowers. See a brand-new butterfly emerge in the chrysalis viewing window. New butterflies are released into the exhibit each morning.
- Travel back to the Mesozoic Era in Dinosaurs: A Journey Through Time, where you’ll meet 7 dinosaurs in a lifelike environment.
- See live creatures of all kinds, from the domestic to the exotic. Animal displays feature reptiles, amphibians, and mammals, including a colony of East African naked mole rats.
PACIFIC SCIENCE CENTER
200 2nd Ave. N.
Seattle, WA 98109
Under the arches near the Space Needle
Hours vary; check website for details.
Closed Thanksgiving and Christmas Day.
Evening Laser Shows: Cost for CityPASS holders: Thurs $7, Fri-Sun $10.50 (no shows Mon-Wed).
Planetarium or Laser Matinee: Cost for CityPASS holders: $3.
Studio IMAX® Movie: Cost for CityPASS holders: a reduced price of only $9. Click here for current movies and schedules.
Advice for Visitors
- CityPASS admission includes one Documentary IMAX® movie in the Boeing or PACCAR Theaters; reserve your show time at the box office. Studio IMAX® films require a reduced rate upgrade fee of $9. Click here for current movies and schedules.
- Dining: Pacific Science Center Café
- Gift Shops: Pacific Science Center Store
Parking/Transportation: Click here for information on parking, transportation and directions.
Groups: Groups of 10 or more: Call (206) 443-3611.