Choose delivery during checkout: Email voucher or ship ticket booklets. ?
Pacific Science Center
Pacific Science Center is Washington’s leading institution for fun and engaging learning for children, families and guests of all ages. Explore hundreds of interactive exhibits, wander among fluttering tropical butterflies, touch live marine animals, explore distant galaxies and immerse yourself in a giant-screen IMAX® movie.
General admission to Washington’s leading institution for fun and engaged learning, including one regular IMAX® movie and tropical butterfly house.
200 2nd Ave. N.
Under the arches near the Space Needle
Open 10am-5pm or 6pm.
Hours vary; check website for details.
Closed Tuesdays September-May, Thanksgiving and Christmas Day.
- The Tropical Butterfly House is warm and sunny every day of the year thanks to full-spectrum lighting.
- Learn how personal choices can positively affect our health and well-being at Professor Wellbody's Academy of Health and Wellness, a new 7000-square foot permanent exhibit that presents health as a life-long process of balancing exercise, diet, proper rest and hygiene.
- Meet seven robotic dinosaurs of the Mesozoic Era in Dinosaurs: A Journey Through Time.
- Learn about new advances in health scientific innovation at The Studio.
- CityPASS includes one regular IMAX® movie.
Present CityPASS booklet or voucher at any entrance, excluding Member or Express entrance, to select your IMAX movie and reserve an entry time and to purchase exhibit/IMAX upgrade tickets.
Special Exhibits Included with CityPASS
Boeing and PACCAR IMAX Theaters
Your choice of one 2D or 3D showtime. Click here for current movies and schedules.
Upgrades for CityPASS Holders
Evening Laser Shows: Cost for CityPASS holders: Thurs $6, Fri-Sun $9.75 (no shows Mon-Wed).
Planetarium or Laser Matinee: Cost for CityPASS holders: $3.
Full feature length IMAX films: Cost for CityPASS holders: a reduced price of only $9. Click here for current movies and schedules.
Spy: The Secret World of Espionage: This exhibition is the first-ever public exhibition of treasures from the collections of the CIA, the FBI, the National Reconnaissance Office (NRO) and H. Keith Melton, the renowned author, historian and international authority on spy technology. You will see real gadgets and artifacts from spies and spy catchers. You will observe spy technologies and learn the tools-of-trade, some recently declassified. This once-in-a-lifetime exhibition grants you unprecedented access into the world of espionage. On view March 29-September 1, 2014; reduced cost for CityPASS holders: $9 (all ages). This is timed-entry exhibit and will require reserving a time slot, based on availability, upon arrival at PSC.
Advice for Visitors
- Weekday afternoons are the least-crowded. On weekends, Sunday afternoons are likely to have lightest weekend crowds.
- Reserve an IMAX show time at the box office. Full feature-length IMAX films require a reduced rate upgrade fee of $9.
Parking: James Albert Claypool Memorial Garage, located at 2nd Ave North and Denny Way
Dining: Pacific Science Center Café
Gift Shop: Pacific Science Center Store
Driving Direction2: From I-5, take exit 167.
Metro Transit: Buses stop off at the entrance, including routes 1, 2, 3, 4, 6, 8, 19 and 24.
Groups of 10 or more: Call (206) 443-3611.
Plan Your Visit to Seattle - Use our collection of Seattle tourist attraction and city resources - including transportation and attraction information, maps, forums and more - to better plan your CityPASS trip.
CityPASS can be purchased online or at any of our participating Seattle attractions.
Top 4 reasons you'll love CityPASS
See The Savings
How you save 45%
Plan your visit
Useful details to help
prepare you for your trip
Watch a video
See what you get with
View a booklet
Take a look inside a
Travel with us
Access us from the road
on your mobile device
Happy travelers since 1997