Seattle CityPASS » Pacific Science Center
Pacific Science Center
Pacific Science Center is Washington’s leading institution for fun and engaging learning for children, families and guests of all ages. Explore hundreds of interactive exhibits, wander among fluttering tropical butterflies, touch live marine animals, explore distant galaxies and immerse yourself in a giant-screen IMAX® movie.
200 2nd Ave. N.
Under the arches near the Space Needle
Open 10am-5pm or 6pm.
Hours vary; check website for details.
Closed Tuesdays September-May, Thanksgiving and Christmas Day.
General admission to Washington’s leading institution for fun and engaged learning, including one regular IMAX® movie and tropical butterfly house.
- The Tropical Butterfly House is warm and sunny every day of the year thanks to full-spectrum lighting.
- Learn how personal choices can positively affect our health and well-being at Professor Wellbody's Academy of Health and Wellness, a new 7000-square foot permanent exhibit that presents health as a life-long process of balancing exercise, diet, proper rest and hygiene.
- Meet seven robotic dinosaurs of the Mesozoic Era in Dinosaurs: A Journey Through Time.
- Learn about new advances in health scientific innovation at The Studio.
- CityPASS includes one regular IMAX® movie.
Present CityPASS booklet or voucher at any entrance, excluding Member or Express entrance, to select your IMAX movie and reserve an entry time and to purchase exhibit/IMAX upgrade tickets.
Special Exhibits Included with CityPASS
Boeing IMAX Theater
Your choice of one 2D or 3D showtime. Click here for current movies and schedules.
June 1 - September 2, 2013
Do you have what it takes to innovate? Are you a good observer? Do you ask the right questions? Are you willing to take risks? Where do you get your inspiration and do you inspire others? You will soon find out as you open up your thinking, reflect on what you learn and create something new with Imaginate – a multi-activity exhibition that introduces you to the skills and attitudes that are part of the process of innovation.
June 1 - September 2, 2013
NASA's Destination: Station multi-media exhibit will immerse you in the story of the International Space Station.
Upgrades for CityPASS Holders
Evening Laser Shows: Cost for CityPASS holders: Thurs $5, Fri-Sun $9 (no shows Mon-Wed).
Planetarium or Laser Matinee: Cost for CityPASS holders: $3.
Full feature length IMAX films: Cost for CityPASS holders: a reduced price of only $8. Click here for current movies and schedules.
Special engagement exhibits: Reduced cost for CityPASS holders; varies by exhibit.
Advice for Visitors
- Weekday afternoons are the least-crowded. On weekends, Sunday afternoons are likely to have lightest weekend crowds.
- Reserve an IMAX show time at the box office. Full feature-length IMAX films require a reduced rate upgrade fee of $8.
Parking: James Albert Claypool Memorial Garage, located at 2nd Ave North and Denny Way
Dining: Pacific Science Center Café
Gift Shop: Pacific Science Center Store
Driving Direction2: From I-5, take exit 167.
Metro Transit: Buses stop off at the entrance, including routes 1, 2, 3, 4, 6, 8, 19 and 24.
Groups of 15 or more: Call (206) 443-3611.
Plan Your Visit to Seattle - Use our collection of Seattle attraction and city resources - including transportation and attraction information, maps, forums and more - to better plan your CityPASS trip.
Skip most ticket lines
with your CityPASS
Perfect for a weekend
or up to nine days
Same Low Price
Buy now or at any CityPASS
attraction for the same low price
Six attraction tickets
in one easy purchase
Buy Nowor at any CityPASS attraction
|Adult ages 13+||Enter Qty||
|Child ages 4–12||Enter Qty||
We were able to use the coupons in three days without feeling rushed. In addition to saving over 50% on all the tickets, it was great to by pass the lines when getting in. Will definitely look at purchasing City Passes for other cities.