Seattle CityPASS » Space Needle
Visit the Space Needle for spectacular views twice within 24 hours – once during the day, once at night. From 520’ the Observation Deck provides a 360° view of Seattle and beyond that commands your attention. See the snow-capped Cascade Mountains to the east and the majestic Olympic mountain range to the west with breathtaking indoor and outdoor viewing. For Pacific Northwest cuisine that is matched only by the views served with it, visit SkyCity, the Space Needle’s revolving restaurant.
Open 365 days a year. Hours vary by season, and special hours apply for holidays and special events; see details.
Day/Night admission: two visits to the top within 24 hours. Check out the amazing view in daylight, then enjoy the sunset and lights of the city by dark.
- Unparelelled views of Mt. Rainer to the south, the Cascade range to the East, and the majestic Olympics to the West.
- Perched atop a hill in Seattle Center, its 605-foot height appears even taller.
- Zoom in on the action below with a Swarovski telescope, for free.
- Colorful, imaginative graphics around the outer edge of the observation level and the informative displays along the interior tell you what you are looking at so you don't have to guess.
With a CityPASS booklet, take the elevator ramp directly to the 2nd level entrance to skip the main ticket line. During busy times, an employee will be available to assist you. Exchange voucher for a CityPASS booklet at the ticket area Will Call window to skip the main ticket line.
Upgrades for CityPASS Holders
Chihuly Garden and Glass: Use the coupon in your CityPASS booklet to receive up to $5 off general admission.
Advice for Visitors
- Visit before 11am or after 7pm when it's less crowded.
- Show your CityPASS booklet at the Needlicious Fudge Center and get 1/2 pound of fudge free when you buy 1 pound.
Parking: Valet parking (at Space Needle); Seattle Center lots nearby.
Dining: SkyCity revolving restaurant & SkyCafé
Gift Shop: SpaceBase Gifts
Driving Directions: From I-5, take exit 167 (Seattle Center) or use the Monorail from downtown's Westlake Mall.
Plan Your Visit to Seattle - Use our collection of Seattle attraction and city resources - including transportation and attraction information, maps, forums and more - to better plan your CityPASS trip.
Skip most ticket lines
with your CityPASS
Perfect for a weekend
or up to nine days
Same Low Price
Buy now or at any CityPASS
attraction for the same low price
Six attraction tickets
in one easy purchase