Save 48% on admission to the top 5 Seattle attractions with CityPASS.
- Head up and see what all the oohhhs and ahhhhhs are about: unparalleled views of Mt. Rainer to the south, the Cascade range to the East, and the majestic Olympics to the West.
- Zoom in on the action below with a Swarovski telescope, for free.
- Explore the Space Needle’s history and Seattle’s sights like never before with award-winning interactive technology.
400 Broad Street
Seattle, WA 98109
Open 365 days a year. Hours vary by season, and special hours apply for holidays and special events; see website for details
Discount: Show your CityPASS booklet at the Needlicious Fudge Center and get 1/2 pound of fudge free when you buy 1 pound.
Advice for Visitors
- Dining: SkyCity revolving restaurant, SkyCafé
- Gift Shops: SpaceBase Gifts
Best time to visit: Visit before 11am or after 7pm when it's less crowded.
Parking/Transportation: Click here for information on parking, transportation and directions.