Choose delivery during checkout: Email voucher or ship ticket booklets. ?
If you see one thing in Seattle, see everything. Visit the Needle for spectacular views twice within 24 hours – once during the day, once at night. From 520’ the Observation Deck provides a 360° view of Seattle and beyond that commands your attention. See the snow-capped Cascade Mountains to the east and the majestic Olympic mountain range to the west with breathtaking indoor and outdoor viewing. Plus, use the Space Needle’s award-winning interactive technology to explore the icon’s history and Seattle’s sights like never before.
Day/Night admission: two visits to the top within 24 hours. Check out the amazing view in daylight, then enjoy the sunset and lights of the city by dark.
Open 365 days a year. Hours vary by season, and special hours apply for holidays and special events; see details.
- Unparelelled views of Mt. Rainer to the south, the Cascade range to the East, and the majestic Olympics to the West.
- Perched atop a hill in Seattle Center, its 605-foot height appears even taller.
- Zoom in on the action below with a Swarovski telescope, for free.
- Colorful, imaginative graphics around the outer edge of the observation level and the informative displays along the interior tell you what you are looking at so you don't have to guess.
Present booklet at the Space Needle Ticket Booth or to an admissions agent to reserve your day/night timed tickets. Exchange voucher for a CityPASS booklet at the Ticket Booth or Will Call.
Advice for Visitors
- Visit before 11am or after 7pm when it's less crowded.
- Show your CityPASS booklet at the Needlicious Fudge Center and get 1/2 pound of fudge free when you buy 1 pound.
Parking: Valet parking (at Space Needle); Seattle Center lots nearby.
Dining: SkyCity revolving restaurant & SkyCafé
Gift Shop: SpaceBase Gifts
Driving Directions: From I-5, take exit 167 (Seattle Center) or use the Monorail from downtown's Westlake Mall.
Plan Your Visit to Seattle - Use our collection of Seattle tourist attraction and city resources - including transportation and attraction information, maps and more - to better plan your CityPASS trip.
CityPASS can be purchased online or at any of our participating Seattle attractions.
Top reasons you'll love CityPASS
See The Savings
How you save 50%
Plan your visit
Useful details to help
prepare you for your trip
Watch a video
See what you get with
View a booklet
Take a look inside a
Travel with us
Access us from the road
on your mobile device
Happy travelers since 1997