Save 47% on admission to the top 5 Seattle attractions with CityPASS.
- Watch music performances and light shows in Sky Church, featuring a mammoth 60’ HD LED screen.
- Explore the tools of rock'n'roll in Sound Lab, where you can play instruments, jam out with friends in soundproof rooms, and record your own song.
- Travel to a pixelated world of wonder and play in Indie Game Revolution, and get the whole family in on the fun by playing one of the twenty featured single and multiplayer games.
- Trace the historical development of the signature instrument of rock ‘n’ roll in Guitar Gallery: The Quest for Volume, presenting 55 vintage, world-changing guitars from the 1770s to the present.
- View an original manuscript page from Game of Thrones, in Fantasy: Worlds of Myth and Magic, the Vince Lombardi Trophy in We Are 12: The Seattle Seahawks and the Road to Victory, the alien creature suit from Alien, in Can’t Look Away: The Lure of Horror Film, and the world’s most extensive exhibition of memorabilia from grunge luminaries Nirvana in Nirvana: Taking Punk to the Masses, and Klingon robes from Star Trek: Deep Space Nine in Infinite Worlds of Science Fiction.
- Travel alongside the legendary Jimi Hendrix at the height of his fame in Wild Blue Angel: Hendrix Abroad, 1966-1970.
MUSEUM OF POP CULTURE (MOPOP)
325 5th Avenue N.
Seattle, WA 98109
At Seattle Center, near Space Needle
Summer (through Sep 5, 2016): Open daily, 10am-7pm
Winter (Sep 6, 2016-May25,2017): Open daily 10am-5pm
Seasonal hours may apply; check website.
Closed Thanksgiving and Christmas Day
Discount: Get $5 off purchases of over $40 at MoPOP stores, plus a free limited edition guitar pick; see the coupon in your booklet.
Advice for Visitors
- MoPOP is conveniently located at the Seattle Center alongside several other attractions, including the Space Needle, Chihuly Garden & Glass and Pacific Science Center.
- Dining: CULTURE KITCHEN by Wolfgang Puck
- Gift Shops: MoPOP Stores
Accessibility: Fully accessible to disabilities; on monorail line.
Parking/Transportation: Click here for information on parking, transportation and directions.
Groups: Groups of 15 or more: Call (206) 770-2766.