Seattle CityPASS » Seattle Aquarium
Discover playful sea otters, graceful octopuses, luminous moon jellies and more. Be amazed by Window on Washington Waters, a 120,000-gallon exhibit with daily dive shows. Touch live sea creatures in our tide pools. Immerse yourself in our Underwater Dome’s 360° view. Take a virtual trip to the tropics in our Pacific Coral Reef exhibit.
1483 Alaskan Way, Pier 59
On downtown waterfront, below Pike Place Market
Open daily, 9:30am-5pm
Holiday hours apply on Thanksgiving and Christmas Eve; see details.
Closed Christmas Day and June 7, 2013.
General admission to all the aquarium’s major exhibits and frequent interpretive shows that highlight marine life from the Puget Sound region.
- Visitors are entertained by a fabulous assortment of charming marine mammals, including sea otters, harbors seals and fur seals.
- Frequent interpretive shows highlight marine life from the Puget Sound region.
- Two large tidepools allow visitors to reach in and feel live seastars, urchins, sea anemones and kelp.
- The Underwater Dome provides 360-degree views of Puget Sound life within a 400,000-gallon tank
Present CityPASS booklet or voucher at the member/prepaid ticket line to skip main ticket line.
Advice for Visitors
- Visit weekdays after 1 p.m. during winter and weekdays before 11 a.m. during summer when it's less crowded.
- Don't miss the dive shows in the Window on Washington Waters and the Underwater Dome. The divers wear special masks so they can talk to the visitors.
- The mammal feeding times also include informative training demonstrations.
- Get your hand stamped and you can leave and re-enter the aquarium all day.
- Parking at city meters and pay stations is free on Sundays and certain holidays. When possible, take public transportation and avoid parking hassles.
Parking: Metered on-street parking available, as well as nearby lots and city parking garages.
Dining: Aquarium Café
Accessibility: All regular exhibits are wheelchair accessible.
Self-Guide: Cell phone audio tour available.
Gift Shop: Seattle Aquarium Store
Coat Check: Complimentary coat/package check available.
Metro Transit: Seattle Aquarium is on Metro Transit's route #99.
Groups of 20 or more: Call (206) 386-4353.
Plan Your Visit to Seattle - Use our collection of Seattle attraction and city resources - including transportation and attraction information, maps, forums and more - to better plan your CityPASS trip.
Skip most ticket lines
with your CityPASS
Perfect for a weekend
or up to nine days
Same Low Price
Buy now or at any CityPASS
attraction for the same low price
Six attraction tickets
in one easy purchase
Buy Nowor at any CityPASS attraction
|Adult ages 13+||Enter Qty||
|Child ages 4–12||Enter Qty||
We were able to use the coupons in three days without feeling rushed. In addition to saving over 50% on all the tickets, it was great to by pass the lines when getting in. Will definitely look at purchasing City Passes for other cities.