Choose delivery during checkout: Email voucher or ship ticket booklets. ?
Discover playful sea otters, graceful octopuses, luminous moon jellies and more. Be amazed by Window on Washington Waters, a 120,000-gallon exhibit with daily dive shows. Touch live sea creatures in our tide pools. Immerse yourself in our Underwater Dome’s 360-degree view. Take a virtual trip to the tropics in our Pacific Coral Reef exhibit.
General admission to all the aquarium’s major exhibits and frequent interpretive shows that highlight marine life from the Puget Sound region.
1483 Alaskan Way, Pier 59
On downtown waterfront, below Pike Place Market
Open daily, 9:30am-5pm
Holiday hours apply on Thanksgiving and Christmas Eve; see details.
Closed Christmas Day and June 5, 2015.
- Visitors are entertained by a fabulous assortment of charming marine mammals, including sea otters, harbors seals and fur seals.
- Frequent interpretive shows highlight marine life from the Puget Sound region.
- Two large tidepools allow visitors to reach in and feel live seastars, urchins, sea anemones and kelp.
- The Underwater Dome provides 360-degree views of Puget Sound life within a 400,000-gallon tank
Present CityPASS booklet or voucher at the member/prepaid ticket line to skip main ticket line. Please note: Seattle Aquarium is open and accessible during waterfront construction. Please visit their website for current entry information.
Advice for Visitors
- Visit weekdays after 1pm during winter and weekdays before 11am during summer when it's less crowded.
- Don't miss the dive shows in the Window on Washington Waters and the Underwater Dome. The divers wear special masks so they can talk to the visitors.
- The mammal feeding times also include informative training demonstrations.
- Get your hand stamped and you can leave and re-enter the aquarium all day.
- Parking at city meters and pay stations is free on Sundays and certain holidays. When possible, take public transportation and avoid parking hassles.
- Get 15% off your purchase at Seattle Aquarium gift store. See coupon in booklet.
Parking: Metered on-street parking available, as well as nearby lots and city parking garages.
Dining: Aquarium Café
Accessibility: All regular exhibits are wheelchair accessible.
Self-Guide: Cell phone audio tour available.
Gift Shop: Seattle Aquarium Store
Coat Check: Complimentary coat/package check available.
Metro Transit: King County Metro Transit offers many bus routes to take you within a 15 minute walk of the Aquarium.
Groups of 20 or more: Call (206) 386-4353.
Plan Your Visit to Seattle - Use our collection of Seattle tourist attraction and city resources - including transportation and attraction information, maps and more - to better plan your CityPASS trip.
CityPASS can be purchased online or at any of our participating Seattle attractions.
Top reasons you'll love CityPASS
See The Savings
How you save 50%
Plan your visit
Useful details to help
prepare you for your trip
Watch a video
See what you get with
View a booklet
Take a look inside a
Travel with us
Access us from the road
on your mobile device
Happy travelers since 1997