Choose delivery during checkout: Email voucher or ship ticket booklets. ?
Please Touch Museum
Please Touch Museum® at Memorial Hall in Fairmount Park, recognized as one of the nation’s top 10 children’s museums, is dedicated to providing learning opportunities through play. The museum is designed for families with young children and features 2 floors of exhibits, daily theater performances, onsite parking, a café and a carousel at an additional cost.
Admission to all museum exhibits, special features, and daily music, literacy and arts programs. Includes theatrical performances in the Please Touch Theater (limited seating available).
Memorial Hall, Fairmount Park
Formerly North Concourse Drive. (GPS: 4231 N. Concourse Drive)
Mon-Sat, 9am-5pm; Sun, 11am-5pm
Christmas Eve and New Year's Eve, 9am-4pm. New Year's Day, 11am-4pm.
Closed Thanksgiving and Christmas Day.
Open until 8pm every Thursday and Friday in July and August; see website for special programming details.
- One of the nation’s top 10 children’s museums, Please Touch Museum brings to life its mission of enriching the lives of children by creating learning opportunities through play.
- Two floors of interactive exhibit zones encourage learning through play.
- Original theater show performances ignite your child's imagination.
- Featuring age appropriate creative dramatics, music, art and storytime activities throughout the day.
Present CityPASS booklet or voucher at the admission counter.
Upgrades for CityPASS Holders
Dentzel Carousel: Cost for CityPASS holders: $3 per ride.
Advice for Visitors
- Schedule visit on a fair weather day to avoid rainy-day crowds.
- Mornings may be busy with visiting school groups. Mondays and afternoons are the least-crowded.
- Don't miss a Playhouse Theater live performance see details & showtimes.
- Receive a 25% discount when you spend at least $25 in the Kids Store. See booklet for details.
Parking: Adjacent lot, $8 per car (prices subject to change). On-street parking.
Dining: Please Taste Cafe
Accessibility: Fully wheelchair accessible.
Gift Shop: PTM Kids Shop
Strollers: Various areas for stroller parking.
Public Transportation: SEPTA bus routes 38, 40, 43 and 64 stop within walking distance of Memorial Hall; for SEPTA schedules and info, (215) 580-7800.
Trolley Tour & Big Bus: Stop 14 (Today and Tomorrow Ticket is included with CityPASS).
Groups of 15 or more: Call (215) 581-3167.
Plan Your Visit to Philadelphia - Use our collection of Philadelphia tourist attraction and city resources - including transportation and attraction information, maps and more - to better plan your CityPASS trip.
CityPASS can be purchased online or at any of our participating Philadelphia attractions.
Top reasons you'll love CityPASS
See The Savings
How you save 47%
Plan your visit
Useful details to help
prepare you for your trip
Watch a video
See what you get with
View a booklet
Take a look inside a
Travel with us
Access us from the road
on your mobile device
Happy travelers since 1997