Philadelphia CityPASS » Please Touch Museum
Please Touch Museum
Please Touch Museum® at Memorial Hall in Fairmount Park, recognized as one of the nation’s top 10 children’s museums, is dedicated to providing learning opportunities through play. The museum is designed for families with young children and features 2 floors of exhibits, daily theater performances, onsite parking, a café and a carousel at an additional cost.
Memorial Hall, Fairmount Park
Formerly North Concourse Drive. (GPS: 4231 N. Concourse Drive)
Christmas Eve and New Year's Eve, 9am-4pm. New Year's Day, 11am-4pm.
Admission to all museum exhibits, special features, and daily music, literacy and arts programs. Includes theatrical performances in the Please Touch Playhouse (limited seating available).
- One of the nation’s top 10 children’s museums, Please Touch Museum brings to life its mission of enriching the lives of children by creating learning opportunities through play.
- Two floors of interactive exhibit zones encourage learning through play.
- Let a Playhouse Theater 25 min. performance ignite your child's imagination.
- Take part in art, music and movement, story time and more.
Present CityPASS booklet or voucher at the admission counter.
Upgrades for CityPASS Holders
Dentzel Carousel: Cost for CityPASS holders: $3 per ride.
Advice for Visitors
- Schedule visit on a fair weather day to avoid rainy-day crowds.
- Mornings may be busy with visiting school groups. Mondays and afternoons are the least-crowded.
- Don't miss a Playhouse Theater live performance see details & showtimes.
- Receive a 25% discount when you spend at least $25 in the Kids Store. See booklet for details.
Parking: Adjacent lot, $8 per car (prices subject to change). On-street parking.
Dining: Please Taste Cafe
Accessibility: Fully wheelchair accessible.
Gift Shop: PTM Kids Store
Strollers: Various areas for stroller parking.
Public Transportation: SEPTA bus routes 38, 40, 43 and 64 stop within walking distance of Memorial Hall; for SEPTA schedules and info, (215) 580-7800.
Trolley Tour & Big Bus: Stop 12 (all-day ticket is included with CityPASS).
Groups of 11 or more: Call (215) 581-3181.
Plan Your Visit to Philadelphia - Use our collection of Philadelphia attraction and city resources - including transportation and attraction information, maps, forums and more - to better plan your CityPASS trip.
Skip most ticket lines
with your CityPASS
Perfect for a weekend
or up to nine days
Same Low Price
Buy now or at any CityPASS
attraction for the same low price
Five attraction tickets
in one easy purchase
Buy Nowor at any CityPASS attraction
|Adult ages 13+||Enter Qty||
|Child ages 2–12||Enter Qty||
Decided to buy this pass after seeing the prices to visit some of the places offered. This is definitely a steal! WAs able to visit 3 places in a day and still go off on my own to see the city. You won't be disappointed.