Save 48% on admission to the top 5 Philadelphia attractions with CityPASS.
The New Philadelphia CityPASS is Now Available
A new attraction line-up including One Liberty Observation Deck is now available for purchase.
- Put your little architects, city planners, shopkeepers, and medical professionals to work at City Capers, a realistic urban environment of buildings from Philadelphia’s skyline, a construction zone and Children’s Hospital of Philadelphia® Medical Center.
- Send your little adventurers on a journey down the river to explore science, nature and weather in River Adventures! Race sailboats, play with bubbles and explore animals and lily pads.
- Spark big imaginations in little people in Wonderland. Descend down a rabbit hole, weave through a circular maze and discover the Tea Party, Hall of Doors and Mirrors, unusual characters and riddles and experiments.
PLEASE TOUCH MUSEUM
Memorial Hall, Fairmount Park
4231 Avenue of the Republic
Philadelphia, PA 19131
Formerly North Concourse Drive. (GPS: 4231 N. Concourse Drive)
Mon-Sat, 9am-5pm; Sun, 11am-5pm
Christmas Eve and New Year's Eve, 9am-4pm. New Year's Day, 11am-4pm.
Closed Thanksgiving and Christmas Day.
Dentzel Carousel: Cost for CityPASS holders: $3 per ride.
Discount: Receive a 25% discount when you spend at least $25 in the Kids Store. See booklet for details.
Advice for Visitors
- Don't miss a Playhouse Theater live performance; see details & showtimes.
- Dining: Please Taste Cafe
- Gift Shops: PTM Kids Shop
Best time to visit: Schedule visit on a fair weather day to avoid rainy-day crowds. Mornings may be busy with visiting school groups. Mondays and afternoons are the least-crowded.
Accessibility: Fully wheelchair accessible.
Parking/Transportation: Click here for information on parking, transportation and directions.
Groups: Groups of 15 or more: Call (215) 581-3167.